Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atletico Madrid 'couldn't stop' Mason Greenwood

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    Lazie, I see a lot of potential in Anthony and I believe that Hang Ten will straighten him out. But I am saying that the right side is our weakest link. I like how Hang Ten has the players believing that they each have a contribution to make even when they don’t start a game.

Manchester United management a gwaan like dem holier than thou with Greenwood. Ronaldo was accused of rape and it didn’t hurt his career.

Antoine Griezmann claims Atletico Madrid 'couldn't stop' Mason Greenwood during their 3-3 draw with Getafe... as he insists the Man United loanee 'cost them the game'

Antoine Griezmann has insisted Atletico Madrid struggled to deal with Mason Greenwood during their 3-3 draw with Getafe.

The two teams played out a pulsating LaLiga clash at the Metropolitano on Tuesday night, with Getafe scoring two late goals to secure a point after they had gone 3-1 down.

Griezmann netted twice, equalling Atletico's all-time scoring record of Luis Aragones with 173 goals, but it wasn't enough for the three points.

And the French forward - who is enjoying a stunning campaign with 16 goals in 23 games - pointed to the Man United loanee as the reason why Atletico failed to hold on.

'Mason Greenwood was really causing us problems in the second half, Griezmann said post-match. 'We couldn’t stop him and it cost us the game.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...an-United.html
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

I just saw the article and was about to share it. The decision makers need to make decisions that are in the interest of MU and sometimes ignore the fans. Those in charge were about to bring him back but allowed fans with a platform to influence them.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

It more had to do with the women's team. It would be a travesty to let Greenwood go when we have an in-house solution to our right-side problem.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Everybody is about second chance until it affects them. The man pay his price, Get him back in the fold and also let us see what Diallo can do. Anthony failing to impress me, day by day.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X