Does anyone know if it's true...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know if it's true...

that Craig Butler doesn't allow Phoenix players to play high school?
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

The forum is missing Bricktop News Agency to verify rumors and gossip. Hail up Paul. Your absence from the forum has left a void.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

What a gwaan Paul?? Not sure if it is true as "Whisper" played. High school is the highest competition in Ja so I would assume he let them play it.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        What a gwaan Paul?? Not sure if it is true as "Whisper" played. High school is the highest competition in Ja so I would assume he let them play it.
        Was just about to reply to Paul that Craig has allowed his players to represent their schools.
        Thanks, Sass! Yuh fuss mi!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
        X