Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debruyne DeBruyne DeBruyne

Genius.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    Genius.

Jangle...you know good football

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Well since I have been living stress-free for the past few months, I can cheer for any side except Loserfool.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Well since I have been living stress-free for the past few months, I can cheer for any side except Loserfool.
        ...you retired...?

HL

Comment

Stress-free since me stop going out of my way to watch my side play and expect better results.

Comment

Stress-free since me stop going out of my way to watch my side play and expect better results.
            I feel your pain Boss.

Spurs made them look ordinary today...

HL

Comment

Genius.
              Yeah, the goal was class. However, the pass for the winner ... damn!
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

I feel your pain Boss.

Spurs made them look ordinary today...
                ...did they? Spurs had most of the ball because MU stopped pressing. Why? It was clear MU was playing counterattacking football. They allowed Spurs to have the ball and as soon as they won the ball they attempted to hit the wingers on the break. The stats showed Spurts had 16 shots, how many of those were from the German fellow? No one had anything to say about the non penalty call? No one noticed that Scott got they chance to win the game in the dying moments?
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Paul Scholes, Steven Gerrard & Frank Lampard fall behind Kevin DeBruyne as the greatest midfielder in the premier league history. And I would rank David Silva in my top ten too. I rank Aguera as the greatest striker in premier league history, and if this machine named Haaland continues, he will surpass everyone within the next two seasons. 79 goals in 82 appearances is ridiculous.

Comment

.. and my side face them this weekend? God help us ....

Comment

• Jangle
                      Jangle commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Dawg nyam we suppa come Sunday. Two players who must not be in the team come Sunday is Antony and Amrabat. Ten Hag needs to put Rashford back on the left as he just makes up numbers playing in the middle, and he probably needs to bring in the 19-year-old defender to play in one of the wingback positions with Dalot. Varane and Jonny Evans start as CB. Lindeof on the bench. He should play McTominay as the number 9. Antony needs a mental reset. He should play as a left winger or be converted into a wing-back. Playing on the right side of the field will stymy the rest of his career because he's so heavily reliant on his left footed.

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                    .. and my side face them this weekend? God help us ....
                    Please don't jinx my team Lazie.

HL

Comment

Genius.
                      When fully fit - Currently the best midfielder in the EPL.
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                      X