Did anyone notice Ghana's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone notice Ghana's

AFCON collapse yesterday? Looking to be safe in the next round only to concede 2 late goals and now, just like Ron Destantis ... they're out.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Where are you watching?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Ghana and Nigeria have been major disappointments on the world stage given their talent pool.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        AFCON collapse yesterday? Looking to be safe in the next round only to concede 2 late goals and now, just like Ron Destantis ... they're out.
        Seems like changing of the guards Lazie.

Egypt 3 points from 3 games...in 2nd place.. Cape Verde leading that group with 7 points. [That's the group that Ghana in....]

Cameroon got thrashed 4 nil by Equatorial Guinea ...in front of Drogba!!! They lead that group.

ANGOLA, MALI are leading their group.

Games on beIN sportschannel.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I saw the greatest baller to ever play for ManU, Bebe, score an amazing 40-yarder.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            Where are you watching?
            Bein sports ... you can use their connect app as well.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

Seems like changing of the guards Lazie.

Egypt 3 points from 3 games...in 2nd place.. Cape Verde leading that group with 7 points. [That's the group that Ghana in....]

Cameroon got thrashed 4 nil by Equatorial Guinea ...in front of Drogba!!! They lead that group.

ANGOLA, MALI are leading their group.

Games on beIN sportschannel.
              I will agree, the big name teams seems to be living off their names. Senegal seems to be getting on with their business.

Comment

So Ghana fired Chris Hughton. His record wasn't good, 4 wins out of 13 matches. Like Jamaica, these African national teams are loaded with talent, but very difficult to coach because of their lack of discipline. I watched most of highlights of most of the matches so far and I can say the games are very entertaining, but I saw a lot of poor decision-making because of selfishness. Players were taking a lot of impossible shots instead of building the attacks and passing the ball. Many of those players are in the top European leagues and they don't play like that in their respective teams. We see that same selfishness from our Jamaican players. Leon Bailey comes to mind.

Comment

So Ghana fired Chris Hughton. His record wasn't good, 4 wins out of 13 matches. Like Jamaica, these African national teams are loaded with talent, but very difficult to coach because of their lack of discipline. I watched most of highlights of most of the matches so far and I can say the games are very entertaining, but I saw a lot of poor decision-making because of selfishness. Players were taking a lot of impossible shots instead of building the attacks and passing the ball. Many of those players are in the top European leagues and they don't play like that in their respective teams. We see that same selfishness from our Jamaican players. Leon Bailey comes to mind.
                  Tell me that you watched the Cameroon v Gambia yesterday. I think that must have been the most entertaining thus far. Not surprised Chris got fired. Ghana did not live up to the hype.

Comment

I must say that this AFCON is of the highest standard. The fields are excellent, the games re well supported, and the quality of play is of the highest quality.

Comment

I must say that this AFCON is of the highest standard. The fields are excellent, the games re well supported, and the quality of play is of the highest quality.
                      Some excellent games. Disappointed that I didn't record the Morocco v South Africa game yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post

Some excellent games. Disappointed that I didn't record the Morocco v South Africa game yesterday.
                        Morocco was a bit cocky. I think their good performance in the last world cup...got to their heads.

But S. Africa played good counter attacking football. Happy for them.
                        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Sir Lazie, I think YOUR/our club should break the bank for Victor Osinhem. It's the first time I'm studying him and I think he has everything, strength, speed, balance and an eye for goal. He's another Drogba.

Comment

Working...
                          X