RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What a new JFF Administration could do for "The Football.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a new JFF Administration could do for "The Football.

There has been specualtion on
    What a new JFF Administration could do for "The Football".
    I wish that the incoming JFF administration brings openness, transparency, rapid growth to quality of our TEAMs - Male and Female - and impoved quality of players. I wish for vibrancy and innovation...a new way for 'doing things'...'all things' beneficial to 'The Football".

What do you wish the new JFF Administration would bring?
    Last edited by Karl; February 2, 2024, 02:00 PM.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Originally posted by Karl View Post
    There has been specualtion on

I wish that the incoming JFF administration brings openness, transparency, rapid growth to quality of our TEAMs - Male and Female - and impoved quality of players. I wish for vibrancy and innovation...a new way for 'doing things'...'all things' beneficial to 'The Football".

What do you wish the new JFF Administration would bring?
    Such a shame Jamaica is still grappling with establishing a functional football administration.

Lot of you could not appreciate the good Cap'n Burrell.

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Madness!
      Saw Vin Blaine, a gentleman, I have watched over the years playing a part in our fledging football industry, claim...put forward the suggestion that Jamaica's Women Football is better without Cedella Marley.

Now Vin has progressed as coach from being associated with Harbour View Football Club's male junior teams/male junior football players through to Harbour View's men senior teams. He has also coached female players through to being the coach of the Jamaica Women Football Team.*Many listening and viewing last Sunday's - 4 Feb. 2024 - broadcast of vlogger Ryan's Elite Sports TV must have been flabbergasted to hear Vin's suggestion that development of Jamaica's Women Football would be best served now that Cedella Marley the person behind the resurrection and rise of Jamaica's National Football Women Team Program was sidelined. What was Vin thinking?

A number of questions arise from Mr. Blaine's utterrances. Among those questions are the following:
      i) Is Vin dissatisfied with Cedella Marley's resurrection of our Jamaica National Women Senior Team Program?

ii) Is Vin not aware that National Team Programs and programs aimed at development of players and teams at lower levels must be occurring continuously..concurrently without pause as each cannot be sustained without the other?

iii) Does Vin disagree with the belief that our JFF must source individuals, within and outside of its administration, to assist in achieving JFF goals?

iv) Does Vin disagree that the JFF must source funding that will adequately meet obligations of administrative and operational requirements plus Earlychildhood and age-group development, National Teams - male and female - Programs?

v) Does Vin not agree that successful National Team Programs provide great promotional value for players in our National Teams, those on the periphery of our National Teams and others even further down the chain...as in football clubs players?

*Vin Blaine Tells His Life Story | Reggae Girlz Cedella Marley | JFF | US Virgin Lslands Football

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu-jfThnCdQ&t=169s
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
      X