X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait, everyone gone pon vacation?

Look like me one deh yah!

))))HELLO(((( )))HELLO(((( )))HELLO((((
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Senor Boca CabreX behind the scenes talking bout a quadruple this year from Loserfool. But him no want come pon the forum and say it. Him heart a get weaker wid age.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      Senor Boca CabreX behind the scenes talking bout a quadruple this year from Loserfool. But him no want come pon the forum and say it. Him heart a get weaker wid age.
      Don't know about the quadruple but 3 is quite possible.

They're likely to win this weekend. They're favs for the Europa League. Cannot rule them out for the league.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I am here Lazie. Checking in from time to time.

ManDisUnited is on a roll. Their next few games are winnable. We'll, let me not talk too soon.....

Heading down to Texas to support the Boyz in the CONCACAF Nations League semis. Beating the US will see them in the final.

Btw, any update on Mason and other prospects to sure up the squad.?
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
          I am here Lazie. Checking in from time to time.

ManDisUnited is on a roll. Their next few games are winnable. We'll, let me not talk too soon.....

Heading down to Texas to support the Boyz in the CONCACAF Nations League semis. Beating the US will see them in the final.

Btw, any update on Mason and other prospects to sure up the squad.?
          Things coming together for my side.. They need to have more control in games and they need to create more chances for the striker. I am one of the few who thinks Mason Greenwood should be brought back. Mason Mount, we should request a refund.

Hopefully JA can pull off the win against USA.

Comment

The Mason Greenwood situation is a travesty. I see a figure of 34m being floated as his value. Mason Greenwood is worth at least 80m.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              The Mason Greenwood situation is a travesty. I see a figure of 34m being floated as his value. Mason Greenwood is worth at least 80m.
              MU fans are hypocites. They had no issue with Ronaldo playing but want to cut Greenwood loose? His adventure in Spain has shown up the MU leadership as being weak.

Comment

I said it long ago Greenwood should stay. If his wife can or girlfriend can forgive him then so can Manu.

• Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                X