Players on loan

Van de Beek
    Sancho
    Mason Greenwood
    Brandon Williams
    Hannibal
    Pellestri
    Dan Gore

There are 4 players whose contracts expires this summer: Martial, Amrabat, Heaton and Jonny Evans. I would give Heaton and Evans a one-year renewal contract.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Rashford? Wow. MU fans are very unforgiving. Greenwood? How we could have used his skills this season.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I would keep Greenwood and Radcliffe is giving out shout that he may hold on to him. Rashford can be sold for a decent price that could go a long way in rebuilding the team. Rashford has been in the first team for almost 10 years now and he's yet to be considered world class. Rashford is the face of ManU and is getting about 50k per week short of Salah's salary, he should be giving us 30 goals per season like him or assists. Salah is consistently averaging as much or more assists than Rashford has goals. Rashford is talented but doesn't do enough to justify his status.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Sir Lazie. I’m thinking Antony for the left back position.

Comment

Scott McTominay as CF

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            Sir Lazie. I’m thinking Antony for the left back position.
            A few fans have been saying the same thing.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Scott McTominay as CF
              ,,,or as a false 9. Was also thinking of using Rashford as the CF and using Amad or Antony.as the other winger.

Comment

Antony should never see back that right wing and Rashford is much more effective on the left so I wouldn't change those dynamics. Unfortunately, Amad hasn't gotten enough game for me to assess him playing on the right wing or else I would put Garnacho in the middle. I think he's versatile enough to do a better job there than Rashford.

Comment

Antony should never see back that right wing and Rashford is much more effective on the left so I wouldn't change those dynamics. Unfortunately, Amad hasn't gotten enough game for me to assess him playing on the right wing or else I would put Garnacho in the middle. I think he's versatile enough to do a better job there than Rashford.
                  I was thinking of Garnacho as a possible striker after seeing him scoring in a youth final. However, watching clips and past games, he was playing as the left winger. ETH got him to shine on the right, but playing him as a striker? Rashford is the only one who has played there before. ETH certainly have some decisions to make.

Comment

Sir Lazie I think I need to offer my counseling services to the club. Rashford is ready to leave the club. I think he has mentally checked out. He doesn't like the striker position because he doesn't touch the ball enough, so he walks around when he plays the position and doesn't offer much. I think we would be better served playing McTominay in that position, because he gives more effort.

Comment

Sir Lazie I think I need to offer my counseling services to the club. Rashford is ready to leave the club. I think he has mentally checked out. He doesn't like the striker position because he doesn't touch the ball enough, so he walks around when he plays the position and doesn't offer much. I think we would be better served playing McTominay in that position, because he gives more effort.
                      Bredren, I cannot understand why ETH changed the entire frontline and didn't go back to what worked when the team was struggling. Leave Rashford on the left, Garnacho on the right and use someone as a false 9. Last season he saw issues and addressed them quickly, this season nothing like that.

Comment

ManUites - My Updated For Sale List

as at April 18, 2024

Rashford
                        Wan-Bissaka
                        McTominay
                        Malacia
                        Antony
                        Lindeof
                        Varane
                        Shola Shoretire
                        Eriksen
                        Luke Shaw
                        Casemiro

Players on loan

Van de Beek
                        Sancho
                        Mason Greenwood
                        Brandon Williams
                        Hannibal
                        Pellestri
                        Dan Gore

Comment

Working...
                        X