Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2024 CONCACAF Nations League Preliminary Rosters

https://mcusercontent.com/78d3589fb6...ry_Rosters.pdf

Would not say the squad has lots of high quality players. Meaning....players from top leagues.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Don't need a lot of the players from top leagues. Remember, they had less players from top leagues, '97/'98, and they did very well. Just need the coach to implement the right system, with the best selection of players.......I'm hoping the head coach gets it right & they knockout the USMNT, which hopefully paves the way for Berhalter's dismissal.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
        Don't need a lot of the players from top leagues. Remember, they had less players from top leagues, '97/'98, and they did very well. Just need the coach to implement the right system, with the best selection of players.......I'm hoping the head coach gets it right & they knockout the USMNT, which hopefully paves the way for Berhalter's dismissal.
        ....USAF, thanks for the laugh. Not very impressed with the US squad either. They have more players in the top leagues.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

This is the most talented USMNT player pool we've ever had, and for the team to have a good showing at the '26 World Cup, Gregg Berhalter has to go. If USSF is insistent on having a U.S. head coach, they should hire Pellegrino Matarazzo, head coach of TSG Hoffenheim (I think he's our most qualified, experienced & accomplished U.S. coach).

Comment

Working...
          X