Whooyyy...forum in mourning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whooyyy...forum in mourning?

So after the Wan-nil half time lead, I said to myself...."self loo, like Lazie jinx my side". But at the final whistle...I wept bitterly

Jangle, Rockman Assasin Rockman....it's OK to come out now
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

My side actually surprised me at first but in the end, the result was expected. Happy that you are still in the race. We will take care of Loserfool.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

kmt. You want Antony and Amarbat fi free? Ten hag biggest downfall is the bag a players that came with him except the little argentine.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        So after the Wan-nil half time lead, I said to myself...."self loo, like Lazie jinx my side". But at the final whistle...I wept bitterly

Jangle, Rockman Assasin Rockman....it's OK to come out now
        I am speechless that in the reverse leg, VAR re-referred the game that led to Citeh being awarded a penalty. Yet .. one former ref speaking about a blatant missed called claimed ""If VAR overruled the referee there, that is clearly re-refereeing" WTF? Yes, Citeh had all the ball .... however, the no call from the ref on that play allowed Citeh to go down the other end and score. To make matters WORSE, in the last few minutes the same thing happened to Dalot, but the ref was quick to blow his whistle.

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I thought the refereeing was spot on, unlike the Loserfool game.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            I thought the refereeing was spot on, unlike the Loserfool game.
            If you are running and I pull back your arm or your shoulder, what is going to happen? The ref copped out, Walker's action illegally prevented a goal scoring opportunity and didn't want to make the big decision. Glad you mentioned the liverpool game, Trent did the SAME thing to Garnacho.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

It was a soft hand on shoulder IMO. Rashford, I believe was looking for a foul call. Kyle Walker had his ticket throughout the game, and I think Rashford was just looking the easy way out. The biggest talking point of the game for me was Haaland missing the goal at 6 yards. I thought it was a camera trick.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post

I am speechless that in the reverse leg, VAR re-referred the game that led to Citeh being awarded a penalty. Yet .. one former ref speaking about a blatant missed called claimed ""If VAR overruled the referee there, that is clearly re-refereeing" WTF? Yes, Citeh had all the ball .... however, the no call from the ref on that play allowed Citeh to go down the other end and score. To make matters WORSE, in the last few minutes the same thing happened to Dalot, but the ref was quick to blow his whistle.
                Lazie, yuh muss learn to behave Man. One of the cleanest games this season. Ax Rockman.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  It was a soft hand on shoulder IMO. Rashford, I believe was looking for a foul call. Kyle Walker had his ticket throughout the game, and I think Rashford was just looking the easy way out. The biggest talking point of the game for me was Haaland missing the goal at 6 yards. I thought it was a camera trick.
                  Two last sentences......have me in stitches!!!

HL

Comment

Working...
                  X