Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica's 23 member squad for the CONCACAF

Nations League - https://twitter.com/jff_football/sta...13127500652833

The squad is missing about 4 or 5 top players. On paper,the US has a better squad.

A Jamaica win would be a major upset!

I hope your boy Berhalter chokes....
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I'm hearing that Leon Bailey is suspended for disciplinary reasons. Demarai Gray is suspended for the USMNT game, because of a red card vs. Canada. Ethan Pinnock is injured. Amari'i Bell is injured.
      I'm still hoping that Jamaica can pull off the Win.......Need to move on from Berhalter if the USMNT has any chance of having a good 2026 World Cup, and that needs to be done this year. Just hope that USSF doesn't see Jesse Marsch as a good USMNT head coach candidate.

Comment

I'm seeing reports that Michail Antonio has left the ReggaeBoyz camp - Is this true & what happened???
        DAMN!!!.......Another blow to my hopes for a Jamaica win.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
          I'm seeing reports that Michail Antonio has left the ReggaeBoyz camp - Is this true & what happened???
          DAMN!!!.......Another blow to my hopes for a Jamaica win.
          Yes, he is out.

Shoulder injury is the reason. We are scraping the bottom of the barrel when Romerio Williams is his replacement.

It's a sunny Thursday morning in Arlington TX. I keep reminding myself that "the ball is round". There is no doubt that Berhalter would be fired immediately...if he loses to this Jamaican lineup!!
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

If you watch the last West Ham game you could see when Antonio got that shoulder injury. He kept on moving his arm but I guess it didn't heal enough. Williams been playing decent of late. Glad to see you make it. Look on it as opportunities so let us see what happen.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

"It's better to be lucky than good", and Gregg Berhalter is the luckiest #$%&&%$ USMNT head coach -
              1. Seconds from defeat, which would pave the way for his firing, the USMNT equalize off an OG .
              2, Gio Reyna, a player Gregg has had a strained relationship with, since the '22 World Cup, assisted on the 2nd & 3rd goals.
              3. Haji Wright, a player Gregg didn't think was good enough to make the squad, was called in to replace an injured Josh Sargent, while he was at the airport waiting to board a flight with his family for a vacation, scored the 2nd & 3rd goals.
              = Just can't make this S#&T up .
              ReggaeBoyz , you surprised a lot of people and almost pulled off the victory, with so many players missing, and gave me hope.......As much as it hurts me, I might have to now support Mexico, to help get Berhalter fired .

Comment

We're stuck with Gregg Berhalter as the USMNT head coach, for the 2026 World Cup .......Congrats Jamaica on your 3rd place finish. Will be very interesting to see how a full-strength ReggaeBoyz team performs at the 2024 Copa America, this Summer.......Seeing a lot of USMNT supporters telling Mexico/El Tri supporters that Mexico is no longer the USMNT biggest rival, that position has been taken by Jamaica. The Mexico/El Tri supports are not amused with this take

Comment

Working...
                X