Garth Southgate decides to call up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garth Southgate decides to call up

Kobbie Mainoo to the England senior squad. I wish the young baller well.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

What do you think about Southgate becoming ManU coach according to the rumors?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Better keep Ten Hag. I like Mainoo. My older son style is similar to that of Mainoo. His defensive work is key to his success. Good on the ball and passes are very good. Hope we get to see a little more of his attacking skills as the midfield get better.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        What do you think about Southgate becoming ManU coach according to the rumors?
        How can I say this ..... "HELL NOOOO!!!" He has done well as England's manager but I am not convinced he could manage a club, especially an institution like MU.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I like how Radcliffe thinks - fix the back office and the results will come on the field.

On another matter, I must say that Dolot’s game has improved leaps and bounds this season.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I like how Radcliffe thinks - fix the back office and the results will come on the field.

On another matter, I must say that Dolot’s game has improved leaps and bounds this season.
            Yeah, Dalot has certainly made the RB position his own. Regarding the back office I am waiting to see how long the Dan Ashworh saga is drawn out. I didn't see your opinion regarding Southgate coming to MU.

Comment

Dalot has improved a lot but still have a few bone headed games. Hopefully he will get better. Time to get rid of Shaw, good player but is too injured. Don't think he can withstand the day in, day out grind of Manu maybe a smaller club where he can rest more.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I would keep ETH rather than bring in Southgate. The rumored coaching candidates that are being talked about, don't excite me nor warrant getting rid of ETH. Right now, I am 60/40 in my opinion of him as a coach. I gave him a lot of credit last season on his tactical nous. I don't know why the big fall-off this season besides the numerous injuries, but I saw some good in-game tactical changes that he made in the Loserfool's game which paid off. I have also seen improvements in individual players that can be credited to him. I want to see how he finishes out the season before I make the call. If he stays, then he cannot have unilateral decisions on transfers because he's failed big time there.

Comment

I would keep ETH rather than bring in Southgate. The rumored coaching candidates that are being talked about, don't excite me nor warrant getting rid of ETH. Right now, I am 60/40 in my opinion of him as a coach. I gave him a lot of credit last season on his tactical nous. I don't know why the big fall-off this season besides the numerous injuries, but I saw some good in-game tactical changes that he made in the Loserfool's game which paid off. I have also seen improvements in individual players that can be credited to him. I want to see how he finishes out the season before I make the call. If he stays, then he cannot have unilateral decisions on transfers because he's failed big time there.
                  We're on the same page. I am of the view the main issues for him are (1) multiple injuries (2) players not creating enough chances for the striker.

Comment

The defensive injury really had an effect on him but also the players he carried in from his old club except Martinez haven't added much which doesn't give the board confidence in his choice. He has however improved a lot of players at Manu. He need to brush up on his attacking strategy as sometimes Manu look void of answers going forward. Yeah it is about 60/40 on keeping him. He lost his best player from Ajax to West Ham. Imagine Manu had him instead of Anthony?

Comment

Working...
                    X