Jamaica vs USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica vs USA

What a perfect first half from the ReggaeBoyz. Tactically perfect and disciplined.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Well discipline. First time I saw Cephas. I like his game
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Hopefully they will have more possession, ending the first half with on 17% should be a concern .
      RIght set up with regards to defending.
      ​​​​​

Comment

Jamaica was the better team for 95 minutes but damn….
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The squad showed that Bailey is not need for success. Well played game imo.
          Berhalter was 1 minute from losing his job.

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Why the coach take off Cephas. The man was a pain in the US defense and kept them from going forward. knowing that we have of the strike force out he should have gotten support and not taken off.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I cannot blame the coach for his decisions. The US was none threatening and he brought on Corey to help consolidate our advantage. USA got 7 corners prior to the goal, and every one was easily repelled. We scored in the first 30 seconds of the game and USA scored in the last 30 seconds to equalize. Football can be very cruel sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                I cannot blame the coach for his decisions. The US was none threatening and he brought on Corey to help consolidate our advantage. USA got 7 corners prior to the goal, and every one was easily repelled. We scored in the first 30 seconds of the game and USA scored in the last 30 seconds to equalize. Football can be very cruel sometimes.
                The equalizer was devastating.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Overall I gave the coach a 7.5 because he set up the team good but when he took off Cephas I found myself asking why. He was helping the team by keeping the US defense line on their toes. They were scared of him. After he came off they came more into the game as they were no longer afraid of going forward.

Comment

Better than Tappa !
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                    X