Liverstool 0 Atalanta 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverstool 0 Atalanta 3

Would not believe it if I did not watch this game.

All the experts predicted liverstool will win the europia league.

X must be in his red shorts.

Btw, I like Crystal Palace on Sunday
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

I hope Crystal shows up this weekend.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      I hope Crystal shows up this weekend.
      Atalanta has established the template.
      Not difficult to do.

HL

Comment

HL dutty gal Crystal tun up!!! The sweetest thing in football is to see Klopp squirming on the sidelines.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

HL dutty gal Crystal tun up!!! The sweetest thing in football is to see Klopp squirming on the sidelines.

Comment

Did not know you too enjoyed watching Klopp squirming on the sidelines. The commentator said Klopp walking slowly....looking dejected!!....Priceless...

HL

Comment

There were some miraculous saves by both goalkeepers.

Comment

There were some miraculous saves by both goalkeepers.
                ...and just like that City wins the league again.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

…and will win the league going away. Sh!tty is going to win by about 5 points. They have the easier fixtures than the other two in the run up.

Comment

…and will win the league going away. Sh!tty is going to win by about 5 points. They have the easier fixtures than the other two in the run up.
                    Don't forget Liverstool play away at Atalanta on Thursday. They have a 3 goal deficit to overcome.

And yes, the remaining fixtures for Arsenal and liverstool is pretty tough.

SIDEBAR:

Just coming from the Mercedes Benz stadium. Saw ATLUTD v Philadelphia. Andre Blake was substituted because of an injury. Blake is young by goal keeper standards. But he has many miles on his clock. My thoughts are that I hope his back ups are just as capable. Copa America will be here soon.

HL

Comment

Working...
                    X