Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Cold ... ah mean Cole Palmer

did it again. what a baller?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    did it again. what a baller?
    Correct me Lazie; Palmer is on loan to Chelsea....right? Not sold.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

Correct me Lazie; Palmer is on loan to Chelsea....right? Not sold.
      No, he was sold to Chelsea. Every time I see the kid in action I wonder why Pep sold him. I think he may be better than Foden.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

He's not better than Foden. Pep have 3 more of him waiting to get a game.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          He's not better than Foden. Pep have 3 more of him waiting to get a game.
          3 more? Name them? The Cold One has the same amount of goals as Haaland and has 9 assists. This yute have Pep scratching him head. Foden steps up when others not doing it. The Cold One has been carrying Chelsea all by himself.

Comment

Cole Palmer is just a Collie playing in the same dog park with Chihuahuas and Dachshunds which makes him the tallest. He is good, but Foden is two times better. 9 of his 20 PL goals are from penalties.

So you're challenging me, remember I am usually 3 years ahead of the pack. Remember these names: Oscar Bobb, Rico Lewis, & Mahamadou
            Susoho. They all have to wait their turn.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              Cole Palmer is just a Collie playing in the same dog park with Chihuahuas and Dachshunds which makes him the tallest. He is good, but Foden is two times better. 9 of his 20 PL goals are from penalties.

So you're challenging me, remember I am usually 3 years ahead of the pack. Remember these names: Oscar Bobb, Rico Lewis, & Mahamadou
              Susoho. They all have to wait their turn.
              The first 2 names I know. Put it this way, without those players, City would still be where they are. Without Cole Palmer, where would Chelsea be?

Comment

Chelsea???
                Well I can tell you if he was at City, that fly by night club would be in the CL semi final.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                  Chelsea???
                  Well I can tell you if he was at City, that fly by night club would be in the CL semi final.
                  Oh, there he is.......

HL

Comment

HL, what a gwa'an.

Comment

Rocky yuh deh a road again. Sabbatical or a misdemeanor? I'm going with the sabbatical.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                        HL, what a gwa'an.
                        Lickin my wound. City won't pull off the triple.

FA Cup tomorrow and premiership.....Cho.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

Lickin my wound. City won't pull off the triple.

FA Cup tomorrow and premiership.....Cho.
                          Yeah, you guys look like you have the FA Cup locked.

Comment

No Cole Palmer, Chelsea picks up 5.

Comment

Working...
                            X