Lazie, Jangle...et al

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie, Jangle...et al

I like ManDisUnited for the win against Arsenal .

9 Hag needs a win. Then again , I am waiting to see how much support the fans will give the team...since City could win the championship with ManDisUnited help.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Testing
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Well there you have it, Man U 0-1 Arsenal.
      Looking at the season, one thing becomes clear, our academy grads have given a decent account of themselves, whilst the acquisitions have failed to live up to the billing.
      Gnarcho shows potential,however, he lacks the skills and determination of Maino, Houland I not playing to his strengths, as a big man, he should protect his ball, van Persie, Berbie etc, would have converted those wasted opportunities to scoring ones .
      Anthony seems unable to get his game going.
      I blame Ten Hag for our failings this season, the inclusion of Sancho and Greenwood would have improved our team, and besides, we did poorly against teams considered to be minnows .
      I would love if Ten Hag is replaced!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        Well there you have it, Man U 0-1 Arsenal.
        Looking at the season, one thing becomes clear, our academy grads have given a decent account of themselves, whilst the acquisitions have failed to live up to the billing.
        Gnarcho shows potential,however, he lacks the skills and determination of Maino, Houland I not playing to his strengths, as a big man, he should protect his ball, van Persie, Berbie etc, would have converted those wasted opportunities to scoring ones .
        Anthony seems unable to get his game going.
        I blame Ten Hag for our failings this season, the inclusion of Sancho and Greenwood would have improved our team, and besides, we did poorly against teams considered to be minnows .
        I would love if Ten Hag is replaced!
        Bredren, Sancho does not want to play for MU. They brought him to play on the right, first day of training he told Ole he prefers the left. At Dourtmund, where is he playing? ETH says he didn't train well, he (Sancho) started acting like a spoilt brat. BD coach criticized him and he buckled down and tried to meet the manager's standard. MU needs to have some standard.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Okay, so you are assuming Ten Hag is telling the truth, and he is right to demand an apology from Sancho?
          Today, I heard Ten Hag stating once the players are fit, the team is capable of challenging any team, is this a subtle admission that he fields players that are not game ready which will explain why we drop points against minnows?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
            Okay, so you are assuming Ten Hag is telling the truth, and he is right to demand an apology from Sancho?
            Today, I heard Ten Hag stating once the players are fit, the team is capable of challenging any team, is this a subtle admission that he fields players that are not game ready which will explain why we drop points against minnows?
            Rockman, lets start at LB. Luke Shaw played only 12 games this season. Yesterday during the trophy presentation was the first I saw Malacia, he played 0 games. Who played LB this season? Shaw, Regullion, Amrabat, Lindeloff, WaniBisska and Dalot. Note, using a right footed player in the position changes how the ball progresses up the field in that area.

Who are the CBs in the team? Varane, MArtinez, Maguire, Lindeloff, Evans and Kambawla had to be promoted to the senior squad due to injuries. All the CDs have been injured and Evans had to be rushed back for the Palace game to partner Casemiro.

Take a step back. Remove Gabriel and Saliba from Arsenal's defense and tell me how you think Arsenal would function? Last season Van Dyke got injured and Liverpool struggled. Look at Citeh, Rodri miss a game and City looks like a different team. If ETH don't have the players to play, what is he supposed to do?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
            X