Disappointed that JA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disappointed that JA

allowed Dominica to give them such a scare yesterday. Yeah, we won 3-2, but we missed TOO MANY chances giving the hosts a chance to bite back.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I thought we got too complacent when we went 3-0 and allowed Dominica back into the game. Plus we missed two chances where we should have scored in the open goal. Glad for the wins, but if we don't qualify for the WC then the entire program should be scrapped and we stop playing football.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I thought we got too complacent when we went 3-0 and allowed Dominica back into the game. Plus we missed two chances where we should have scored in the open goal. Glad for the wins, but if we don't qualify for the WC then the entire program should be scrapped and we stop playing football.
      bwoy you bitta. LOL!!! Mentality needs to change.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post

bwoy you bitta. LOL!!! Mentality needs to change.
        Assasin, the irony is that I understand Jangle's statement.

The Dominican Republic is a baseball country. Their U23 qualified for the Olympics over Jamaica.
        I didden even think Dominica played football. Guatemala gave them 6.........

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

The Dominica match was played on a cricket pitch. I also heard the commentator mentioned other matches and called Monserrat. I was surprised to hear their name mentioned because the island has a bout 4ooo people left living there.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Not a very good look in terms of discipline and keeping shape. We won the first two games by 1 goal each.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
            X