Since ZEPPO has the shotgun barrel in his mouth I'll post it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since ZEPPO has the shotgun barrel in his mouth I'll post it

<PRE><H1>U.S. drops six places to 29th in FIFA rankings</H1><DIV class=bylinebox style="MARGIN-TOP: 8px"><DIV class=bylinetext>Associated Press
    </DIV><DIV style="FLOAT: left"></DIV></DIV><BR clear=all><DIV class=text11 style="BACKGROUND: #fff"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>

ZURICH, Switzerland -- The United States had the biggest drop among the top 30 teams in the FIFA monthly rankings for September, slipping six places to No. 29. <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width=300 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.1 src="http://adsintl.starwave.com/js.ng/site=soccernet.espn.go.com&amp;cc=na&amp;sec=world &amp;pt=story&amp;adsize=300x250&amp;transactionID =41260879234109984"></SCRIPT> <NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

France, England and the Czech Republic all moved up while five-time World Cup champion Brazil remained on top.

France is now second -- up two places from No. 4 -- after last week's 3-1 victory over world champion Italy in European Championship qualifying. England improved to No. 4 and the Czechs rose three spots to No. 7.

Italy dropped three places to No. 5 and Spain, which was upset by Northern Ireland 3-2 in another European qualifying match, also fell three spots to No. 10.

European champion Greece had the greatest jump, moving up 10 places to 22nd.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV></PRE>

RE: Since ZEPPO has the shotgun barrel in his mouth I'll post it

NO PHENOM NO RANKING - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

No Dempsey starting = WC elimination

Comment

Have they released him from prison yet? - T.K.
        No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Al last the US Ranking seems credible!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
          X