Cuba ranked above Jamaica: latest Fifa ranking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Cuba ranked above Jamaica: latest Fifa ranking

R U really as stupid as you sound right now? Did you for a minute believe that? I have some lands in Black River, near to the river to sell you then
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

how guatemala get to be ranked ahead of us?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Sickko (9/13/2006)R U really as stupid as you sound right now? Did you for a minute believe that? I have some lands in Black River, near to the river to sell you then
        Not a matter of believing what you said....more likely a matter of you appearing unprofessional in making such comments. Having gone public with the fact that you write for one of the local papers...I really expected you to conduct yourself accordingly.

Myabe I was stupid to even think that you would have the decency to realise that.

President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

So what? What have we done lately?

We lucky they never rank us below St Vincent.

Lets call a spade a spade, the Reggae Boys of 2006 are nothing near the Reggae Boys of 1998

Simoes built a roof without a foundation and now that the ill winds have blown away the roof, the sad fact is that ee dont havea roof and we dont havea foundation. It is simple as that.
          The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
          X