• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friendlies for Reggae Boyz on the cards

Friendlies for Reggae Boyz on the cards
    published: Friday | September 28, 2007

Kwesi Mugisa, Staff Reporter
    THE REGGAE Boyz' proposed games against African nations Nigeria and Ghana look to be on the cards as negotiations for the friendlies are said to be at an "advanced stage".

"We are basically waiting on them to get back to us now. We will make an announcement as soon as things are finalised," said Jamaica Football Federation (JFF) president Crenston Boxhill yesterday.

"We have been in favourable discussions with both teams for a while now, so hopefully we will be able to make an announcement soon," he said.

It appears that the Boyz, who have not featured in any international friendlies since late June when they went on an unsuccessful tour of Asia, will finally be making use of upcoming FIFA friendly match dates.

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/articles...187&category=1
    Last edited by Karl; September 28, 2007, 07:24 AM.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

them always inna advance stage. I hope them get it right and nu mek the players them have fi travel fi nothing again.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

remember "the pipeline man"?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
      X