The 4th goal by Martha against the USA was a beauty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 4th goal by Martha against the USA was a beauty

that woman Brasil team remind me so much of the 1970 mens team the way they passed around the ball and just put a total team effort into that game.

The choice of goalkeeper was not the reason they lost, she could only be faulted for that second goal if any, they were just outclassed.
    The red card was one of the worst decisions I have ever seen in international football.

Sunday will be a clasic.
    Last edited by Scaly Spurs; September 28, 2007, 10:57 AM. Reason: error

The red card was one of the worst decisions I have ever seen in international football.
    It ranks up there with the penalty given to the US men's team against Jamaica at RFK in October 1997.
    Last edited by Tilla; September 28, 2007, 02:09 PM.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

No, fi wi did worse. Penalty always worse dan a send off. Send offs can result in teams digging deeper.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

True. Moreover, the penalty actually put the US into that game because Tappa was rolling some ball that day and the entire team was clicking.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

There is no Martha playing for Brazil. There is a da Silva Marta who plays for them. Best woman player I have seen by far.

Comment

Working...
          X