Giggs out for 3 weeks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giggs out for 3 weeks!

Ryan Giggs will join Ji-sung Park on the sidelines after suffering a hamstring injury during United's 3-2 win over Celtic.

Just before kick-off, the club revealed that Park will have surgery on ankle ligaments on Thursday and consequently miss the next three months.

Afterwards, Sir Alex Ferguson confirmed that Giggs would also be missing for three weeks having tweaked his hamstring as he won United a dubious first half penalty.

"It's very unfortunate for us and Ryan," said the Reds' boss. "But thankfully we'll have Cristiano Ronaldo [who was suspended for the Celtic game] available."

Wayne Rooney, who made a return to the starting line-up after completing a domestic ban, also picked up a knock but is expected to be fit to take on Arsenal at Old Trafford on Sunday.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Giggs out for 3 weeks!

Well there goes a Fantasy scoring midfielder, time to sub him and me Fulham star
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

RE: Giggs out for 3 weeks!

Yeah, while mi wonder how that gonna affect us come Sunday.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
      X