Boruc 'angry' over 'dive' by Giggs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boruc 'angry' over 'dive' by Giggs

<H1><SPAN id=intelliTXT>Celtic goalkeeper Artur Boruc has accused Ryan Giggs of diving to fool referee Lubos Michel into awarding Manchester United a crucial penalty.</SPAN></H1>

<SPAN id=intelliTXT>Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink gave the SPL side a shock lead in a pulsating Champions League clash at Old Trafford. But United hit back on their way to a 3-2 win, after the Slovakian official awarded them a chance to equalise from the spot.

The Polish goalkeeper seemed to collide accidentally with the winger just in the box, even though the ball was running out of play - and Boruc was furious with Giggs.

"For me it was never a penalty, so I was angry," said the 26-year-old.

"I tried not to touch him, and he just dived. It looked like he dived.

"I am upset, and so are my team-mates. We played well, but it was not enough." </SPAN>
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Boruc 'angry' over 'dive' by Giggs

A wha duh dis fool? Him aware that Giggs out fi 3 weeks?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
    X