Sandre Wilson aka Saun`jee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandre Wilson aka Saun`jee

Decartret College striker sandre wilson aka Saun`jee has already scored 5 goals. He is so good very few weaknes he should get a national under 20 call up

2 against Mayday

3 against Belair

? vs Manchester This saturday

RE: Sandre Wilson aka Saun`jee

Some schools can have some names eeh? Imagine Mayday and Porous.

Anyway, let us see what Sanun Jee can do against betterr competition. Belair and Mayday are not known for good football teams.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

School him fih me and remind him seh when they get out of the zone they will come up against real teams like the ones from the STETHS Zone
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

hahahahaha ignorance is not bliss.

Sanjeee scored 16 d cup goals last season with one leg. he was hurt all off last season and DC lost 2-1 last year to steths in teh Ben francis with half the side hurt. CC who gave gave steths what 6-0 barly beat DC last year on a penalty, in a game where Sanjee came off the bench the last 10 minutes because he could barly walk.

Sanjee has everything, he is technically gifted, read the game wellin terms off his off the ball runs, clever interchange off passes and when an where to us ehis death skills.

NOt to mention HIs devastating speed.

I would love for steths to play DC so you can how devastating this guy is. Best prospect in Ja.

Comment

Yes, it's kinda strange that lawless is making a big deal about Sandre at this point. A lot of these schools are not great teams. On the other hand, deCarteret did very well last year, even in the second round, and they beat Cornwall 5-0, sorry 5-3 in a warm up this season, so they might be the real deal.

I would advise lawless7 to just tek it easy right now. The cream will rise to the top in the 2nd round.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Are there any other player on that team? You only call one name...
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

They are other good players but THis is his topic.

Comment

How come this DC player as not got a call up from CB?

Comment

Why should he? what about the other players who have scored 12, 10 and eight goals so far. I always find it funny when players are scoring goals against defences that are as porus as a picket fence we get all these calls for them to be invited to camps.

If the JFF coaching staff was to do that everytime a player scores five goals, they would not have space in the camp for the strikers alone.

What you all dont realise is that very few of these players can score at the same pace when they move into the Inter-Zone and quarter-final stages when they come up against good teams.

They fatten up the scoring against teams that seriously cannot compete at any level. Except for the boy from Glenmuir last yera who is a genuinely good striker, when was the last time you saw a player from Zone A, B, E, H or I lead the scoring race?

It is simply because the teams in these zones are more competitive that F, G, J,K etc..

If you were to put the third and fourth best teams from say A, B, E, and L in these zones they would almost always win.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

I am still waiting for Lawless7 to respond, as it was his BIGUP of that DC player.

Comment

Lawless is a joke....I have been posting jhere for a whiole now and I have never seen any poster try to big up a school boy player like he is doing.

We have posters big up Reggae Boysz or adult players in club teams but this is a first for me, maybe I am wrong and it has happened before.

Lawless sound like one of those typical schoolboy football supporters that we see every year, they all think their team is the best thing since the 1977 Clarendon College team when really they are lucky to be in a weak zone.

I bet you the first time they lose him gwine ball living eye water that the ref rob them.
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

Aww this is the school boy forum so i big up a school an a school boy . JUst like when i am on other forums i big up ManUnited an others big up there teams because thats what the forum calls for. I am not sayin this kid should start for jamaica NT,i amjust givin him propssayin he is good enough for ja under19. YOu are acting like i am sayin the guy is teh greatest.

Many people talk about monroe and cc andothers, so i just biggin up DCa change off pace.

To teh person asking me the question

Ihavent a cluewhy he hasnt got called up.

Comment

Sickko its like you have no sence. Go an watch the guy play in the next round. Look at his game, you will see the ability he posseses. I have said it more than once he doesnt just score against weak defense's, plus he isnta one dimentional striker he

Has great turn off pace in ether direction, changes direction on the run quickly

GOod control with his left foot

Better control with his right

TRick moves from stand still positions not just running at you. Ability to slip out off tight situations.Scores goals and creates them as he is a good square passer off the ball.

ASk the coach of CC and mOnroe about this guy.

Comment

Working...
                          X