Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agree with Willi!
    Post it!

In fact, post here also with a link to the post on Willi's T&F site. I think there are some persons here who do not use our "Soccer links" on our homepage to find other interesting sites (which includes the T&F site).

mmmmmmm????
    Tilla: Perhaps we should change the "Soccer links" to "Soccer Links and links to Other Sports Sites" or some such thing?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Well post the one from last year .
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
        Agree with Willi!
        Post it!

In fact, post here also with a link to the post on Willi's T&F site. I think there are some persons here who do not use our "Soccer links" on our homepage to find other interesting sites (which includes the T&F site).

mmmmmmm????
        Tilla: Perhaps we should change the "Soccer links" to "Soccer Links and links to Other Sports Sites" or some such thing?

I concur with you Karl.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

OK so i do what amounts to a full season of work and then just publish it for all the other media houses, both here and overseas to just take it and run with it?

This is the info that I will use for the duration of the Penn Relays and afterward and it is available to anyone who wants to take the time and initiative to put it together
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
          X