RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The circle of Life and the rise of Rabalac!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The circle of Life and the rise of Rabalac!!

In answer to a post from Baddaz!

Cho Baddaz, mi a mek little fun, I never take what you say that seriously it was just an opportunity to poke more fun. I always have fun with the Calabar roots line as all the other schools come out of a pretty tight laced colonial mold, no "mould" is better and just even Baptist vs Anglican is Roots versus establishment, have to run a little fun on that too. We all know that we all the same thing genetically for the most part.

All right the one place i do have to differ now is the ultimate results, Championship performance so Wint, McKenly, Rhoden, Johnson, Chris Williams and Maurice Smith did I miss anybody, that is a lot of medals, world records at the Olympics and World champs level, and top class track meets in that group no high school in the western hemisphere can match that, wait maybe the world!!!?? Hmm I must check the stats,..........
    R%@#@! looks like I am right!!

Idrin Rabalac is pure Brilliance. Mek me outline a section of the Chronicles of the mighty Green and Black aggregation.

And I quote " And in those days a man called Breh Mac, a great son of Rabalac who won adulation in the land of the "Flying Finns" did gather all warriors who were fleet of foot, springy of leg and strong of arm and arrayed this stellar aggregation against the mighty warriors of the plains dweller the champion, the Goliath KayCee. The Rabalac warriors marvelled at the plains dwellers massive size and reputation so Breh Mac called together his Council of Chiefs, warriors and sons of Rabalac and said.

Marvel not at ye swaggering giant clad in purple and white, colors fit for a funeral pyre, for indeed these colors shall be buried and the natural colors of the earth the black and the green will rise and shall cover the earth and the sons of Rabalac will once again take their rightful place

It ends with this, "The gods said the warriors of Rabalac have triumphed over the heathens of the plains, to them belongs the Trophy of Mortimer"

And thus it was that Rabalac ended with 166 points to Kaycee's 134.5 a 31.5 point gap that could not have been bridged, thus Rabalac reclaimed their hold on the Mortimer for that time as it was true that the gods of the Mountains above the Wagwater did ban both teams from the following year clash on the battlefield of Sabina!

All right I dressed it up just a little bit!!! but 98% is straight from 1981 Rabalac chronicles!

Finally Mr Baddaz, it was one of my good bredrins at Bar Brother Brooks from St Ann who when I lamented at the poor state of Africans the world over in our many arguments in 6th form instead of doing our work, would say "everything guh in a circle, what was once great will be made low and will again achieve greatness this will happen repeatedly throughout history" Yes this was before "Lion King and the circle of Life" BDL thus backward can really be forward, I know you really like that one, enjoy!
Working...
X