RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever wondered what happened to Daniel England?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leroy Palmer or Leroy Reid? Yeah him did fast.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

as dem seh my bad, Reid

Comment

His brother went to ardenne and ran for ardenne ,cool youth always joking around.One form above me humble bredda.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

true! one wonders how such a habit impacted his times and if it could be trained out of him?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

small brought great joy to champs... i didn't see england run but heard enough about him to recognise his influence on t&f fans in jamaica... from the writer mentioned small in terms of influence, thats said it all cause small had jamaica's attention... we were in the same form at kc thru 3rd form... regarding his famous rocking-head... i think they tried to change it but without much success... i think he was just too small (no pun)... didn't grow much after 2nd form...
            'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

I hope your Dad has taken you to Champs!

He brought great entertainment and joy to thousands during his glory years at Champs.

You profess your love of him very well. I am sure he is very proud of you and loves you as much as you do him!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I missed the daniel england years as well. but small i certainly remember. you had to notice that bobbing head when he ran and winning made it that much easier to do so!

champs is certainly a must-see event for any sport-lover!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by keishers View Post
                  this is daniel englands daughter keisha england. I would like to thank you for prestening my father in such a great manner. he is really a great man and i am always proud of him. he encouages' me in everything i do even though i do not like track. isnt that crazy? i love many sports though and he helps me with evrything. i love him dearly and thank you once a again for writing this great piece bout my father
                  Big respek to you & your Dad...
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Don needs to read this!!!!!! Track was priority!
                    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
                      Don needs to read this!!!!!! Track was priority!
                      Wha dat affi duh wid mi???

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                        Wha dat affi duh wid mi???
                        You forget this already?
                        Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                        I don't know of any school where athletes train during regular school hours. That's completely off the wall. One could get that impression after listening to this clumsy discussion.
                        ... or maybe you are not aware that Calabar stars had to leave the classroom and report for training?
                        The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
                          You forget this already?

... or maybe you are not aware that Calabar stars had to leave the classroom and report for training?
                          Nope...not aware and don't see where that's reported

But if that's so...it's off the wall as I posted

Comment

Originally posted by Historian View Post
                            Again, I fully agree with you!

In fact, to further support your viewpoint, it’s significant to note that Shelly-Ann Fraser, Usain Bolt, Sherone Simpson, Shericka Williams and Asafa Powell, all immensely outstanding performers last year in Beijing, never trained in the USA at any point in their careers! Yet they competed against the best on the planet and have gold and silver medals and world records to show for their home-grown training!

Very good point, X!
                            100% accurate, Historian.
                            ...and along with those you mentioned there are the young ladies who ran the 2 and 3 leg of our 4 x 1. Astonishingly good! ...add to that Carrie Russell (ran 10 change for the 100M)... Amazing the quality being turned out at home. ...and we have some other 'homegrown' men we can put in that 'Amazing' category.
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                            X