No announcement yet.

What a thing! KC top forward have crossed he aisle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats the difference .......so yuh think mi neva learn fi argue under di best ...lol

The thing is he believes it.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
      no x... yuh nuh have nutten stgc inna yuh... stay true tuh ardenne... at least ardenne can lay claim to being #1 on ardenne road... cant say the same about stgc on north st...
      Now if all ah you wuz on North Street, we could talk.

However, we bly yuh wid a likkle kotch and yuh a come bright up yuhself??

Hahahahah.

Memba is a Georgian start unnuh.

As Bill Cosby said, I brought you in this world and I can take you out. Mine yuhself. LoL

Good luck inna di Manning still. I know seh every time Georges wins, KC wakes up!

Comment

Ardenne is a good school.

Comment

I agree with you .The best !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
            I agree with you .The best !
            Since when?
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Ahem!

"He has been the best so far based on his level of professionalism and great motivational skills. That made him one of the top coaches I have ever been under. He was exceptional in getting the best out of his players."

Paul Young on Renee Simoes (c. 2005)

Comment

I forgot that you still are around.

Been ages since I saw you here!

LoL

Comment

X, that's why me can't cuss yuh too hard y'know. I see that you had the ambition from a early age to improve yourself. Can you imagine how much more fulfilling your life would have been had you gone to the great Calabar High School? I see that you have tried to make up for your parents' mistake by cheering for everything Calabar. Parents can be so cruel....tsk...tsk!!
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

LOL..hehe I was a calabar fan until I visited the school , then i dubbed it school of bush and that was way before the 1 st and 2nd Prezi BUSH !

Ardenne was then forever my number 1 , I still support BAR because of past friends whom attended that school of Bush, They needed it to deal with that kind of word association...hehe

It is true parents know whats good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                      we bly yuh wid a likkle kotch
                      da pawt deh funny still...

everyting kriss willi... yuh done know wi affi stirr up de ants nest from time to time...
                      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

But of course!

That is the fun of it. I do enjoy the wild arguments.

LoL

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                          Karl wrote two essays at Mannings and dem say, no sah, maybe him fi go Munro. So they kicked him out.

Then he wrote two essays at Munro, claimed he was a sprinter, so they said, "Good for you. Be the forerunner for a great Ruseas sprinter by the name of Ottey. And while you're at it, show them your writing skills." So he was off to Ruseas, where, by the time they couldn't deal anymore with his writing and lack of results on the track, it was time for Mico.

Mico couldn't send him anywhere and the institution's reputation is only just recovering.
                          Nuh kno weh X get hit seh mi di guh a Ruseas?

I taught at the school...was never a student! ...an a mussi Mosiah ongle si mi Ruseas essay? A mussi mi fram a nedda life rite hit?

Mannings - "Vita Sine Litteris Mors Est" then Munro - "In arce sitam quis occultabit"!
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by #1Fan View Post
                            Ahem!

Yuh deh bout?
                            Hail, boss!
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                              Karl can verbally argue...'a point'. It's his "writing" style/habits on said POINT that makes one (me?) pull hair out...
                              you have HAIR ? seriously ?!
                              Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

is long time me a read Karl post dem!

ergo...!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X