sickko

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sickko

by any chance you can direct me to the group standings for manning and dacosta cups?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

I could email you the DCup standings as of today's early game of I had an email for you
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

you do have an email for me ... rstad@email.com

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

You could also give us the results here too, I'm sure that the Gammettes would like to know also. Thanks.
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

results are in a book...would be difficult to put here...way too many games
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
            You could also give us the results here too, I'm sure that the Gammettes would like to know also. Thanks.
            Some results

http://goaljamaica.com/
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
            X