Schoolboy football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schoolboy football

Do they play high school football in the rural parishes of the county of surrey any more, or the media only cover cornwall, middlesex, and schools in K and SA.
    Just curious. We talk about exposure of all the talents in the island, and there is not even a report on an entire third of the island. How would the national scouts know where to start looking. Seeing one school get 17 or 10 love from another school certainly cant be any good in assessing adequate skills on either side. We need to know what is going on in the entire island, if we hope to get a true representative sample of the entire talent pool.

Read Observer
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Thanks Sickko, but can you please steer me to a detailed article on school boy football 2011 discussing the eastern section of the island. Would appreciate it very much.

Nuff respect.

Comment

Hmmm, you are asking a lot, not sure the football over there is that good to be fair but I dont know of any 'detailed article' discussing eastern football.

hell i have not seen any article discussing any football at that level, not even the Manning Cup
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

yuh at the tourism desk now?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Nope but not on the eastern coast either...we have enough people over there who are more capable than I am to do that work
            Che Guevara.

Comment

tourism?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
              X