No announcement yet.

Attention Shoppers..oops, sarry.,. mi mean Jawges & Wulmaz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huh!?! Wha dat mean? Me "deep" inna it?!??! Yuh see mi have shoppin cyart?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What is up with this spanish inquisition, is it a case of good old fashion bad mind?

Comment

Mi can badmind Jawges and mi is a DCup man?!?

Wrenk!

Can you ansa any of those questions?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

As long as he qualifies to be in school and gets the requisite passing grades, why does it matter if he's doing csec or cape?

Comment

Ok!

I know wi not going to get anywhere with this.

And I refuse to buy yuh drinks for you to start talking!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No man...football bizniz! How U so jumpy! LoL

Comment

He repeated 4th form. He has been a challenge but his grades have improved tremendously.He has been under heavy tutoring from Dr. XXXX and will be doing 3 subjects in CSEC this year.

If you are asking if he is one of the lesser performing academically, the answer is yes, but the direction is positive!

Good news, no?

Comment

Hey! I have always said, "Messi don't have no CXC!"

So, I don't need our players to be Mensa candidates. But some schools have totally taken advantage of them.

I guess it is good news.

Thanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

but a football mi a talk bout!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Ah mean U in the football bizniz in general and know certain runnings...not that U are a K-Mart shopper for Manroe. LoL

Comment

You have some GREAT people assisting the program there. Imagine dem have all kinda Phds assisting them with skoolwerk!

From 1982, Bertis told me that any quality baller with just 4 CXCs could be almost guaranteed a scholarship from his farrin contacts! You woulda need like 8 CxC grade 1s to get an academic skollahship, so this is a real benefit there available to the physically gifted. In our time, this certainly was not so.

Mi would beat down di door fi get in too!

Comment

LOL
                          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Ah...noice!!

Now dat wi start fass inna Jawges bizniz wi cyan find di secret recipe fi success

Inna di 1960s & 70s wen KC win Champs bout 30 year strait dem time deh JC lucky fi get 10 point year to year.... until Foggy Burrowes step up ah Hope Rd an start explain certain tings an one program start build

Cyaan afford fi Jawges get outa kontrol wid dis ball ting yah...suh Ronnie doan tap atall!
                            Last edited by Don1; November 28, 2012, 02:51 PM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Wulmaz nuh account fi dem transgressions yet

Unnu guh all out wid unnu all star shopping season dis year an still cudden crass it .. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                                LoL

Guh ask Hoolmaz fi it back.
                                LOL...dat ah nuh KC lend out...dat a Wulmaz buyout...Hostile Corporate Takeover

Comment

Working...
                                X