Champs points total?????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champs points total?????????

Hey nobody Nuh have any detail on the points to date.

JC is leading at the moment but the top 3 are alternating from one event to the other. The announcement before this had Calabar in the lead. They are now in third behind JC and KC.

JC has 115 points with the other two no more than 10 points behind.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Boys Point Standing after 17 finals :

Boys Point Standing after 17 finals :

1. JC - 115
      2. KC - 113
      3. Calabar - 102
      4. Wolmer's - 51
      5. St. Jago 35
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Thanks, pretty competitive, I was not expecting that tight spread, thought it was a traditional Cbar/Kc clash but JC in the thick!

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
          Thanks, pretty competitive, I was not expecting that tight spread, thought it was a traditional Cbar/Kc clash but JC in the thick!
          Unnu cyan gwaan wid unnu KC/Cbar rivalry...wi nuh inna nuh rivalry ting

Wi nuh bizniz wid unnu
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Haha, I hear you, I been in the thick of that rivalry especially 76 through mid 80's, yeah it was pretty real at that time.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
              Haha, I hear you, I been in the thick of that rivalry especially 76 through mid 80's, yeah it was pretty real at that time.
              yes...with some very unfortunate anti-social results
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Very disappointed with the behaviour of the Calabar and the JC supporters. Cant say if students were involved, but I am sure some were, but to rain bottles down on spectators and police officers onto the track for a good 20 minutes - unacceptable! Couldn't even get to enjoy the 4x400 final.

Nah tell nuh lie, it did feel sweet when I sailed back one of those plastic bottles up the bleachers and it caught a JC yute flush!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                X