X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champs Relays now...

http://www.issasports.com/v1/?page_id=1025

Whatever....

What’s the point when it cannot be readily seen internationally? As has been my theme in recent posts, we somehow always find a way to mess things up!

SportsMax has done an outstanding job in recent times! With people like Lance Whittaker and Ato Boldon at the commentators’desk two years ago, for example (or was it last year?), we had a broadcast that was in sync with Champs’ importance and high standards.

Why did ISSA not try harder to continue that trend?

We should be thankful each and every day for being blessed with youngsters with raw athletic talent, because administration and decision making in Jamaica – at every level – continues to leave a bitter, undesirable taste.

Comment

Well I was seeing live streaming (free, poor quality) until it just disappeared after the Class 4 by 100.....

Comment

"we somehow always find a way to mess things up!" Total summation.

Comment

Our Middle Name is "Mess-Up"!

Originally posted by TDowl View Post
          "we somehow always find a way to mess things up!" Total summation.
          Thanks, TDowl.

For a country whose athletes and coaches have accomplished so much, it’s amazing what our administrators – just like our lousy politicians – often tend to do! Trust me, boss, I’m angry over this coverage –or lack of proper coverage – of Champs 2013! The fact that this was a year of so many falling records makes me even angrier!

ISSA needs to realize that SportsMax has a tremendous reach, and one that definitely befits the status of our Boys & Girls Champs. Just look at the outstanding coverage of the recent London Olympic Games by SportsMax! Also, when will the JAAA begin to seek greater IAAF recognition for Champs?

Watch the Bahamas and their coverage of the 2013 Carifta Games this Easter weekend in their brand new stadium! I suspect we Jamaicans will learn what real
          sports administration is all about!

Comment

here....here....
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

U cant compare ISSA to BAAA.

More appropriate JAAA to BAAA and BAAA is not so hot according to that scandal sheet that that used to be posted here.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                U cant compare ISSA to BAAA.

More appropriate JAAA to BAAA and BAAA is not so hot according to that scandal sheet that that used to be posted here.
                Aldo wi is definitely one target rich environment for fcukups...some take any and every opportunity to diss Jamaica

We need more solution based activity rather than the incessant bellyaching

When it comes to contributing to the solution...the silence is often deafening
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I thought it was my computer or ISP that were screwing up when I couldn't get a feed during the relays... SMH..

I see Don1's comment below about finding solutions... the problem as Historian pointed out with regard to this particular issue was that Sportsmax was already doing a good job... maybe there are issues we don't understand but it seems that ISSA TV was just not up for the marathon of Champs, or one could say they dropped the baton, pulled up lame, or just plain eff... made a mess of things at the end... Pity as I was really enjoying the events in spite of the lack of quality video.
                  Peter R

Comment

Working...
                  X