X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champs link

http://ceen.tv/champs2014
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Latest points please......

Willi, T&F web link...
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Last I heard, sometime ago:

JC 42
      KC 30.5
      Calabar 21

Something like that.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

StGC 16....Karreck!

Comment

Race Videos
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyXu...kfsqn1JM5xZi9w
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

What a beauty!!!! Trained by the world's best male sprint coach - Glen Mills. Since this youths mother is Jamaican, he give up his Anguillan citizenship and just run for Jamaica. His form is spectacular.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bqR...kfsqn1JM5xZi9w
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

He has British citizenship, and likely will run for them. No?

Comment

KMFT....dis ya site yah pop down. Me nuh know why dem love advertise seh can broadcast events live and they can't handle the traffic.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

site is up
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Well, why would he want to run for England and not Jamaica?!?! That would be rather dumb in my estimation!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

But suppose we go buss say a Cayman yute and a Bermuda yute in the next few years, and den Inglan put dem with this yute and Delano pon a British team....DWL!
                      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

The CBar youth that came third in the 800m, I think his name is Belnavis, is from Cayman. Anguilla has a population of 13k. Hughes should do the right thing and come run for Jamaica. Glen Mills is very impressed by him.

Comment

I would be very surprised if that happens, based on the involvement that the Angilla sports administrators appear to have had in him coming to Jamaica in the interview I heard last night. He would not be able to go back home if he did that.

I expect that he will join Racers but run for Anguilla or England.
                          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

But why would the Anguillans be biased towards the UK?!?

It might all come down to where his mother wants him run. He has not mentioned his father in the interviews I have listened to, so...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

"For his talents, Hughes has been fully funded to attend the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) High Performance Training Centre (HPTC) in Kingston, Jamaica. He is a senior at Kingston College (KC) and the athlete’s representative at the center"

Comment

Working...
                              X