I don't know many people around here - Spot Valley High

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know many people around here - Spot Valley High

I don't know many people around here (crowd inside the national stadium) - Devannah Gayle, Spot Valley High

The no name school that won a gold medal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOBEyD65S6k
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Superstar in Montego today.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

congrats to him, but he needs to get in a good track program because this is a demonstration of how not to run a 800 metre. He did it on pure talent and had no idea how to relax and take over the race.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        congrats to him, but he needs to get in a good track program because this is a demonstration of how not to run a 800 metre. He did it on pure talent and had no idea how to relax and take over the race.
        LOL! How not to run the 800m??? Joke dat.

Dat was a great run from a good front-running athlete playing to his strengths and minimizing his weaknesses

The 800m is a battleground... elbows, hands, shoulders, knees, hips & spikes flying around inside. A little guy like the Spot Valley yute has no business in the pack...he would be minced meat inside

Dat yute haffi run in front...or if he has a huge kick... he can try waiting in the back and accelerate from about 150m from the line. We don't know if he has a kick

Great run from di yute... There's no reason to believe he "needs" to change schools. But schools will be after him no doubt
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I know! The same could be said about Natoya Goule and look where she is right now - NCAA Champion!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

They're no longer just a "spot" on the map now! he did well to hold off the challenger and bring his school glory
            Peter R

Comment

yuhseeit

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

you think she still a run same way???
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I don't know but all I am saying it took her that far so maybe his "bad" running style can get him there, and further.

And something is always wrong until that person becomes successful with it - Bolt was never supposed to be that quick out of the blocks; Fosbury should never have gone over the bar backways!

I dunno!

But don't worry. I'm sure Calabar or KC will fix it for him in a couple years!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It is possible that he will make it but usually when these athletes come from unkown schools in class three, they will phase out if not taught proper techniques such as timing the race, and proper development.

Comment

Kemoy Campbell, record holder for everything 1500m and over (almost), attended Bellefield for his entire Champs career.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

he needs to get in a good track program because this is a demonstration of how not to run a 800 metre. He did it on pure talent and had no idea how to relax and take over the race.
                        Kindly explain how a kid can lead a race for at least 90% of its duration, dismiss multiple challenges and WIN..... and at the same time "have no idea how to relax and take over the race"?????

Whe yuh waan si di yute duh..... perform yoga while im a run?????

Woooiiiee mi lotus!!

Comment

He has talent and he won but I can bet you from now he couldn't run the in a similar way next year and win again. His acceleration and slowing down at different places in the race need to be a lot smoother,

Comment

He has talent and he won but I can bet you from now he couldn't run the in a similar way next year and win again. His acceleration and slowing down at different places in the race need to be a lot smoother,
                            LOL!!!

The 800m is an extremely tactical event...along with being extremely physical
                            ... anybody who leads a race from start to finish is in de facto control of it.... im coulda slow dung an speed up all im like. Yuh tink man cyan run flat out ova half mile??

Comment

How to run the 800m. I started listening to it but I quite.
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c7dhdS81Tw
                              The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X