Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JC Coach - No TT Players in my squad

http://klassportsradio.com/index.htm...h-town-players

The other issue is that the boys would miss the rest of the 2014 season and not be able to play Manning Cup until 2016. Ifthey are in 4 form now then that would mean that they can't play until lower 6th or 'upper 5th.'
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Don1 why does JC need to go clear a Trini-land to get players? Something ain't right. Couldn't you guys just buy them from KC like Georges? Cho.

Comment

or trench town? wha wrang wid dem?!! a suh dem international??!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
        Don1 why does JC need to go clear a Trini-land to get players? Something ain't right. Couldn't you guys just buy them from KC like Georges? Cho.
        mi belly!!
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

LOL.

Comment

The last time we had a KC baller in our 6th form was 2011 and we didnt win Manning that year! Go check out Wolmers who buy 3 ah unno ballers last year and JC who bought 2. I think seh dem 2nd star Raffique is KC baller!

Comment

Brite and outta order!

Unno buy up di whole Jago track team and still cyaaan win Champs. Hahahahaa

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                The last time we had a KC baller in our 6th form was 2011 and we didnt win Manning that year! Go check out Wolmers who buy 3 ah unno ballers last year and JC who bought 2. I think seh dem 2nd star Raffique is KC baller!
                Nope I believe Raffique is True Blue through & through
                Last edited by Don1; September 25, 2014, 11:03 PM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

I will find the evidence...

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                    I will find the evidence...
                    lol..ok mek wi si nuh

But wedda di yute mek di JC choice inna fuss form ar fort form... im really smart fi mek di winning choice...woooiieee mi True Blue!!!

Comment

Correction 2010...baller was Royce.

Comment

TT baller, see above...

Comment

Working...
                        X