Manning Cup What A Joke...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manning Cup What A Joke...

...how can you have a player from Hillel outpacing all Manning Cup players?

Well it is an academy...

Comment

He is U-17, so perhaps he can outpace other U-17ers, but is he really ahead of Flemmings, Raffique, Shevon, Jaheel and the speedy Amoy Brown...they are all older than 17.

Hell, all now we have not seen the injured Marin davis and he spent years at the Valencia Academy.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
        He is U-17, so perhaps he can outpace other U-17ers, but is he really ahead of Flemmings, Raffique, Shevon, Jaheel and the speedy Amoy Brown...they are all older than 17.

Hell, all now we have not seen the injured Marin davis and he spent years at the Valencia Academy.
        What is his name?
        The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Justin

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...ademy_17781734

Comment

Comment:

fullwood • 2 days ago

Congratulation on your education achievement. A important question the reporter failed to ask is how were you seen. If you did not play in any structured tournament such as club or school foot ball. Based on the article am assuming you got seen at harbor view stadium. I would like to know who is your coach also? This is why jamaica program cannot reach anywhere because if you related to someone of interest your able to make a jamaica team. A lot players are transferring to top schools just to get seen and make the national team and your able to get in program by training at harbor view. I guess the new way now is to train or play ball at harbor view and you will make jamaica u17 team.

Comment

Comment:

fullwood • 2 days ago

Congratulation on your education achievement. A important question the reporter failed to ask is how were you seen. If you did not play in any structured tournament such as club or school foot ball.
              Question: Is the the private schools competition a thing of the past?

Based on the article am assuming you got seen at harbor view stadium. I would like to know who is your coach also? This is why jamaica program cannot reach anywhere because if you related to someone of interest your able to make a jamaica team. A lot players are transferring to top schools just to get seen and make the national team and your able to get in program by training at harbor view. I guess the new way now is to train or play ball at harbor view and you will make jamaica u17 team.
              seh wah?
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Comment:

fullwood • 2 days ago

Congratulation on your education achievement. A important question the reporter failed to ask is how were you seen. If you did not play in any structured tournament such as club or school foot ball. Based on the article am assuming you got seen at harbor view stadium. I would like to know who is your coach also? This is why jamaica program cannot reach anywhere because if you related to someone of interest your able to make a jamaica team. A lot players are transferring to top schools just to get seen and make the national team and your able to get in program by training at harbor view. I guess the new way now is to train or play ball at harbor view and you will make jamaica u17 team.
                What they should know is that Fabian Davis the coach of the National Under 15 team was his coach and that is how he got on a lot of people's radar. He played club football also, but is not playing it now.

Comment

fabian davis is his coach...

Comment

Working...
                  X