No announcement yet.

Mo a question , these two youths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it stems from the name or rather the mispronouncing of the name. Everybody used to make fun of it back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      So yuh thought I was joking?

I had a great time up there. Salubrious climate, friendly people. The only alarming thing I remember was asking for directions after leaving the town. Everyone in the car stared at us with bright white eyes against their dark skin. Must have been 15 sets of eyes, a swear, in the little Corolla! They all looked like something out of a movie. I took off in the opposite way of where they had directed me, just in case I resembled the evening's dinner!

But they were not Mochonians, I'm sure!
      LOL
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

What happened to my post,hijacked to mocko?
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I started to respond to your question and it was getting too long so I'm going to have to revise it.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Wow,that deep.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Guess who's coming to dinnah....

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                Guess who's coming to dinnah....
                I dunno...X is in Switzerland?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No, dem did a eyes yuh up fi dinnah. LoL

Comment

Working...
                  X