on the boys side of champs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• on the boys side of champs

campion beat ...ardenne, titchfield, meadowbrook and camperdown ...

on the girls side wi beat ardenne!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Wow....times changing....unuuh start buy man ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Wow! What has been happening?

I notice unnu not in the SCQ final this year. Unnu tired a academics now?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

focused on athletics this year, grace shield, TT, CHAMPS....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Them mash up the Titchfield sport program in the 90s. Hope they can rebuild it. My second cousin Sammy Lamount has taken it up on himself to bring back TT in Portland and Titchfield and they are back to been great again winning championships.

Hurt me to see how Titchfield perform in football, cricket, T&F and netball knowing we were always in the top 5 rural schools for everything except T&F but we always competed.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Gamma I would be ashamed but .....Ardenne , wi nuh buy man , wi build man and oman !

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/n...ge-quiz-winner

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Say thanx for Rev Archer, nuh?

Georgian dat! LoL

Comment

That goes without saying, it was for him,in every aspect,the doing and the winning, he coached all of our winning teams.

Comment

It should NEVER go without saying. People forget and the youngsters coming up will not here it

Comment

True , Ardenne working on that.

Comment

Working...
                    X