RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time, let me make a special thread just for you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you never saw the Chappels, The Pakistani bowlers, Bishon Bedi and the like? Young bud. LoL

All this advantage and George's dont love cricket!

Comment

Okay fine,but memba is a double edged sword,I missed four years of your tenure,AND you missed four years of mine.
      I did see India's bowlers,suh dat mek up..,but joke and fun aside,dem prestine lawn tennis courts,surely Serena Williams must have been tempted to visit,lol.

Comment

Di man den turn one into a Basket ball Court.Mi vex can't done. Why dem nuh bold the BB court somewhere elseā€¦liken front of the First form Block?

I hope the Jesuit private court behind the former residence building near Winchester is now available to students. In my time you had to wrangle an invite from Faadah man den to use that court. Mostly only the tennis team guys did. in my time Jawges didn't lose at Tennis, so to make the team you had to be a pro from 1st form!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
          Is a private bredrin do this...so why TVJ so crappy?
          JC luck ran out. Look for a Wolmer's in the finals and expect that St Georges will join us there.
          The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Looking back,the original basketball court was below par,it was that asphalt pathway after you pass the art building and before you get to Emmett Park,so I am not surprised.They started to build that arena next to the canteen and infront of the third form building,they use it for graduation and reunion parties,it should have been built to host basketball games.Another ideal location for a basketball court is that patch of land we use for annual devotion,it is behind sixth and fifth forms classrooms before you get to the upper school bathroom.

Comment

stgc vs wolmers in the final

Comment

Does Wolmers have Hyde's clone to unleash on George's..

Comment

yuh mean "greenfields"?

things in the works.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                    Does Wolmers have Hyde's clone to unleash on George's..
                    None on the football team. However, the track team has started training. Maybe that is where we will find the next Georges killer.
                    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

You can tan deh tink is speed Jaheel used to hurt my team,de bwoy is extremely skillful too.

Comment

Working...
                      X