Suh Willi mi agguh release di chain re Jawges Shopping Plaza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suh Willi mi agguh release di chain re Jawges Shopping Plaza

.... Straight from an impeccably honest man of unimpeachable integrity who is at every nexus of JC sports admin. Mi naw call nuh name but yuh know who mi ah tawk
    Dis ah nuh so called "insider" nor nuh foolfool Observa ar Gleana "reporter" whe nuh know nutten bout accuracy or context inna journalism

Here's The Deal:

Jawges purchased not 1 or 2.....but FOUR JC yutes from our 2014-2015 squad. Most of these kids were groomed through our very successful U-14 program. We wish these kids well in their new environment as we ONLY want committed warriors on our side

Cyle Elliot
    Dominic James
    Di yute niknamed "Jack Sparrow"
    An' one next yute whose name now escapes me

I don't know how many other new or old imports are in the Jawges squad....but it's unlikely that the only imports are from JC. But if yutes find Jawges more to dem liking... good fi dem

Bridgeport also has FOUR ex-JC kids in their program...We wish dem well same way

All Holy Trinity has 2 ex-JC yutes. I don't know their circumstances...but no worries

Now there is ALWAYS some uproar when, whether rumor or fact ...JC has players from outside the school in our squad.... ok...wi used to di bad mind ting cause dat ah gwaan fi 100+ years now

But good God man...ah suh unnu hypocritical??
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

StGC only have Coombes (KC) and Hakim Williams CBar, and Paul Young Jnr.

15 ballers turned up for Summer Camp and only 5 had the grades to go to 6th form. Dominick james is 2nd year 6th, so he actively left JC. Paul Young Jnr has 8 CXC of high grades. To make it to 6th form like these guys they need the grades and in any case, they are all looking skallahship, so grades are imperative.

The 5th aspirant who had the grades didnt make the squad and Coombes spot on the side is tentative, as he is not better than Shelton, who is home brewed.

This means that Elitt/James -JC, Young-Wlmz and Williams-CBar are the 4 real additions. Williams gives away the ball a lot in midfiled and I am not totally sold on him. I really like James and Young queittly does his job.

I have not heard of any other JC man and I know the guys who make the team: Greg Messam, McKellar, Alex. M, Prawl, Gilzene, Shavon- the cappo, and a last defender I cant recall now. All original Jawjian.

last year we had Keano Jones- ex JC and Delano Brooks, home grown in defence.

Comment

I only spoke of 2014, as Ian tun on the hovver full blast. 2013 and 2105 dont look so dramatic.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
        .... Straight from an impeccably honest man of unimpeachable integrity who is at every nexus of JC sports admin. Mi naw call nuh name but yuh know who mi ah tawk
        Dis ah nuh so called "insider" nor nuh foolfool Observa ar Gleana "reporter" whe nuh know nutten bout accuracy or context inna journalism

Here's The Deal:

Jawges purchased not 1 or 2.....but FOUR JC yutes from our 2014-2015 squad. Most of these kids were groomed through our very successful U-14 program. We wish these kids well in their new environment as we ONLY want committed warriors on our side

Cyle Elliot
        Dominic James
        Di yute niknamed "Jack Sparrow"
        An' one next yute whose name now escapes me

I don't know how many other new or old imports are in the Jawges squad....but it's unlikely that the only imports are from JC. But if yutes find Jawges more to dem liking... good fi dem

Bridgeport also has FOUR ex-JC kids in their program...We wish dem well same way

All Holy Trinity has 2 ex-JC yutes. I don't know their circumstances...but no worries

Now there is ALWAYS some uproar when, whether rumor or fact ...JC has players from outside the school in our squad.... ok...wi used to di bad mind ting cause dat ah gwaan fi 100+ years now

But good God man...ah suh unnu hypocritical??
        All Holy Trinity has 2 ex-JC yutes. ---- Are these original JC yutes from 1st form or are they JC re-exports?

I heard that JC raided last years Holy Trinity squad. Any news on that?
        The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

To be fair, StGC, JC, Wolmers, etc are all having transferres. it cant be stopped as people do want to move.

Unless money ah drop, I dont have a problem.

We know that in T&F it is much worse and no question money drop there.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
            To be fair, StGC, JC, Wolmers, etc are all having transferres. it cant be stopped as people do want to move.

Unless money ah drop, I dont have a problem.

We know that in T&F it is much worse and no question money drop there.
            Hmm, ISSA pays per point earned at champs, shoe companies pay T&F coaches etc. How the dollars roll in football?
            The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Yuh aks bayh foolfool question

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

I assume you mean ROLE. As a Wulmaz man, I wont allow you such grammar slackness. LoL

Smaller local dollars. Like buying a fridge for the parents to make their kid go to such and such school. Inducements like that. That is the grease that lubricates the wheel of the Champs race, they say.

Comment

Four?
                  My guess is 99.999(continue wth te 9's untill you are left with only you)would make the swap..
                  Your youth talk bout purchase but offers no proof,he seems to have a fondness for making disclosures,it is hard to imagine he has evidence but chooses to not say ANYTHING.
                  Ah mean seriously Don 1,when I and I talk de tings bout JC,you riminded me of our common denominator,suh how come yuh nuh acknowledge that binding variable now?
                  Maybe you are making a case that JC would not welcome any Georgian that wants to switch even though there is ZERO evidence of that with your dealings with imports,AND..
                  What is the excuse for students with no football history of JC making the switch to Jawges,maybe Bruce Golding left George's.. because he had football ambitions.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                    I assume you mean ROLE. As a Wulmaz man, I wont allow you such grammar slackness. LoL

Smaller local dollars. Like buying a fridge for the parents to make their kid go to such and such school. Inducements like that. That is the grease that lubricates the wheel of the Champs race, they say.
                    Hmm, I was playing with 'roll' and meant how do the dollars flow i.e. roll in football not as in what part i.e. role do the dollars play...

So in football the dollars flow from old boys to parents but in track and field bigger dollars flow from shoe companies...

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                      Four?
                      My guess is 99.999(continue wth te 9's untill you are left with only you)would make the swap..
                      Your youth talk bout purchase but offers no proof,he seems to have a fondness for making disclosures,it is hard to imagine he has evidence but chooses to not say ANYTHING.
                      Ah mean seriously Don 1,when I and I talk de tings bout JC,you riminded me of our common denominator,suh how come yuh nuh acknowledge that binding variable now?
                      Maybe you are making a case that JC would not welcome any Georgian that wants to switch even though there is ZERO evidence of that with your dealings with imports,AND..
                      What is the excuse for students with no football history of JC making the switch to Jawges,maybe Bruce Golding left George's.. because he had football ambitions.
                      The most significant word you used in this "message" is the word GUESS

Your guessing is irrelevant. Come with verifiable data...or even with a knowledgeable source (as Willi has done privately) that may have some credibility I can lean on

Otherwise the colorful personal anecdotes, guesses, opinions and obvious propaganda pieces are not particularly interesting to me

Comment

Another pun then? FLOW vs Lime? LoL

My bad, I see now you were being deliberate.

Comment

Or do so under the JC tag,you had no problem with your friend recklessly using the word purchase.

Comment

Rocky mi nuh inna nuh lang argument wid yuh...

Yuh cyan kip yuh opinions an' mi wi kip fi mi facts

Comment

Working...
                            X