Exciting game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exciting game

Between Georges and XLCR field is creating havoc. It already caused one goal

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Jago is miles ahead of Haggie but in the end a difficult victory is still a victory.I am intrigued by the other game in which one don will emerge in time.We have front row seats for that one.

Comment

Now our conceen has to be the final somehow being decided by penalty kicks ,that would be favourable to Wolmers.
      The flipside is Wolmers has failed to score a regular goal..,whilst StGC continues to score multiple goals in open field play,my guess is Wolmers has to score in order to have any chance of penalty kicks becoming the decider.
      It could very well be embarrassing for the loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        Now our conceen has to be the final somehow being decided by penalty kicks ,that would be favourable to Wolmers.
        The flipside is Wolmers has failed to score a regular goal..,whilst StGC continues to score multiple goals in open field play,my guess is Wolmers has to score in order to have any chance of penalty kicks becoming the decider.
        It could very well be embarrassing for the loser.
        You are correct Wolmer's goal scoring in the Walker Cup is zero and a penalty shootout is our best hope against a Georges team that is scoring goals. The Manning Cup should be the most interesting of all the competitions because Denham Town is well rested and they are on the upswing. St. Georges is the clear favorite this year to take all four cups.
        The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

StGC is NOT the clear favorite at all. It is too close for that. We have an attacking side, but just a competent defense.

I am under no illusion against Wolmers at they tend to raise their game when playing StGC. It is now a sort of derby game.

JC is very strong as is St Jago and innswood and DT are no pushovers. Charles is very good too.

Comment

Working...
          X