Petersfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willi View Post
    Actually, JC people were saying that the number of recruits could fill the B side that cpuld still win Manning last year. That means 11 imports at least. this is what caused the likes of Ellliot and James to leave...the newcomers pushed them off the team.

I have seen reports of all StGC matches this year and about 18-20 players used and only 4 are imports as I have outlined in an earlier post.

As I said, we like all schools have transfers but not all of them will make the squad. Remeber that they all have the requisite qualifications, so they are first and foremost academic and if the motivation was just football, they are SOL, as they cant even make the sqaud...so they are just regular student...no biggie.

My main concern has not materialized...so i am good. StGC still plays the same cha cha cha ball and that is paramount to me. i need to be entertained with pretty ball.
    Willi I've long ignored the stuff about "people said" this or that when I don't know their bona fides ... not sensible for me to follow dat. I get my info directly from a 100% reliable source before mi start yap. Oddawise mi mostly aks questions

I agree that Jawges plays attractive ball...good coaching, quality transfers like M Morgan (and others) big investments in development, travel exposure and good fields etc will produce that...kudos!! Mi nuh begrudge unnu

At JC...we value titles...and it shows. Those memories last longer than any pretty ball. The imagery is in our museum

In his acceptance speech the other evening Faro revealed one complaint his wife has...She's woken up too many times in the morning to find him clutching a football trophy (or track I guess) placed between them

Dat did mek mi evelin'
    Last edited by Don1; October 29, 2015, 01:52 PM.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
      Actually, JC people were saying that the number of recruits could fill the B side that cpuld still win Manning last year. That means 11 imports at least. this is what caused the likes of Ellliot and James to leave...the newcomers pushed them off the team.

I have seen reports of all StGC matches this year and about 18-20 players used and only 4 are imports as I have outlined in an earlier post.

As I said, we like all schools have transfers but not all of them will make the squad. Remeber that they all have the requisite qualifications, so they are first and foremost academic and if the motivation was just football, they are SOL, as they cant even make the sqaud...so they are just regular student...no biggie.

My main concern has not materialized...so i am good. StGC still plays the same cha cha cha ball and that is paramount to me. i need to be entertained with pretty ball.
      Will. let me get this straight. You have 22 registered players as per rule 11(a) and another 11 in reserve just in case anyone of the 11 is needed via rule 11b? St FC using the same tactics as JC FC did last year and the end result is the same. I wonder how many of the 11 are transfer ballers who can't make the 22?

https://www.schoolboyfootball.com/football-rules
      The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

No we are not. Outside of the 4 names this year, 3 of whom are rubbing bench, which other names you heard of that could be in the "3rd 11"??

BTW, we have about 20 quality ballers in total, so the 3rd 11 cant win crap.

22-4 =18 Original Jawges ballers...the brightest stars on the team are by far original ballers and the team style has not changed.

None in the side will get lost walking downtown....LoL

Comment

Willi, there are more than 4 recruits that came in this year, off the top of my head I can add to your 4, a central defender that came in from STATHS, there's a #15, young kid that plays on the left from JC, both used sparingly and I heard that there others from JC that have been registered but will not play this year.

So Don1 info nuh far off, A coulda more dan 4 JC Balla wise up and dash weh the dark fi the lighter hue blue

Comment

Originally posted by Shola View Post
            Willi, there are more than 4 recruits that came in this year, off the top of my head I can add to your 4, a central defender that came in from STATHS, there's a #15, young kid that plays on the left from JC, both used sparingly and I heard that there others from JC that have been registered but will not play this year.

So Don1 info nuh far off, A coulda more dan 4 JC Balla wise up and dash weh the dark fi the lighter hue blue
            wooooiiieee

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Shola View Post

Willi just declared you public enemy #1... You just identify some of the 11 that are carrying ISSA IDs proving that they are registered students of St Georges bit not registered among the 22 footballers. Maybe Willi counting those ballers as basket ballers, shot putters, cricketers any ball sports except football. Time for Willi to relax, stop behaving like a politician and enjoy the ride. This is Georges year, you have the best side and the bench and the reserve to ride out fatigue and the injuries. The cups are yours to loose.
              Last edited by Time; October 30, 2015, 10:21 AM.
              The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Look,unless those players actually figured,their importance to StGC lifting cups is akin to JC students sitting in their classroom today.
                Willi point is the transfer players are are not consequential to our much admired style of play or the starting line-up ,that eleven is abound with homegrown players.
                It is not a convincing case of StGC being where it is because of the transfer market,it is one for having a decent retention..
                Last edited by Rockman; October 30, 2015, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Rocky since you clearly miss the main point...and wish to concentrate on fluff... Jawges (like a number of schools) engages in MASSIVE recruiting. That helps ALL aspects of the Jawges football program....from playing pretty ball to winning or contending for titles

Now back to your regularly scheduled puffery

Comment

Who from the St GC side likely will make the all manning team,is it the home grown players or the transfer players?
                    We have to agree there are levels,and ideally this time around, StGC's success appears to have little to do with the transfer market.
                    Suh yes,some schools benefit from the recruitment methods ,only that some benefit more..
                    Last edited by Rockman; October 30, 2015, 11:39 AM.

Comment

LoL

My source never gave me those, so I will check again.
                      If shola can gimme names, that will help.

Jawges year???

Mi nuh count chickens before dem hatch. Wulmaz and JC have excellent teams too. Mi naah hide and speak...real talk.

Comment

what the 15 name? I dont know of this yte and I have seen many clippings and matches...as much as we can get...TVJ/OZZIE or live stream.

I dont count transfers who are ineligible, as by definition I cant know of them as they cant even sit on the bench. They may NEVER play for the skool.

Comment

Wait, I forgot about the ones without ISSA IDs because they are sitting out a year. How many ballers sitting out a year and how many of those are in '5th form?'

Comment

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You can only repeat 5th form ONCE, so if they are sitting out a year in 5th already dawg nyam dem suppah.

If the 3rd eleven cant make the top 22, what use dem have? Steeeuups.

Cream rises to the top and the cream is Original JawJan. LoL

Comment

Its true Don, even if there are a whole bunch of peripherals that cant even make the top 22, what use dem serve (football wise)? It would mean dat the recruiting program is shambolic. Thank goodness fi di Originals.

Young Jr and James are the only really useful imports…and dem a brains!

Comment

Working...
                                X