RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kc...calabar...jc...past Students Own Champs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kc...calabar...jc...past Students Own Champs?

The following shows 3 past students associations reps who have all lost their heads...

http://jamaicagleaner.com/article/sp...champs-tickets

1. Stepping by their school's?

A-hoo tings change a nuh inter-schools rivalry a past students hah compete innah fi dem competition? ...a waan new dis-pen-shay-sha lacka ow man han man own athletic club hor foot-Baal club?

No Champs iffen one a dem drap hout?

...damn! Manning's drap hout laas ear han Champs did still gwaan?

Suh wait deh iffen dem plug dem school dem budget deficit dem school administration dem nuh ave no talk nuh more? Dem wudda run tings?
    Bwoy di worl change faas suh sah? Mi ead a spin
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

HL and Bricky, yuh see why we need to have courses in Patwah?

Mi nuh undastan a wud!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Three the Hignorant Way!

The Big 3 will not always remain the Big 3. That's number one.

Second, Champs will remain the phenomenon it has been since my silver medal and decades earlier, whether or not the Big 3 are there. Indeed, on many renewals, the star athlete did not come from "The Big 3". That has changed somewhat over the years as the purchasing power of the Big 3 has become stronger and they gobble up all stars and potential stars.

In any case, why should the Big 3 get more tickets than the schools from which they purchased their stars? Dem nuh tink grandpa from Guys Hill waan fi see hi grandson a run fi Calabar? KMT

ISSA should tell these arrogant fools where to go!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Lol

Me neidah!

Comment

mind boggling , the top 3 schools spend 45 million,so what about the rest or 3 below that,what about the girls schools.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            Three the Hignorant Way!

The Big 3 will not always remain the Big 3. That's number one.

Second, Champs will remain the phenomenon it has been since my silver medal and decades earlier, whether or not the Big 3 are there. Indeed, on many renewals, the star athlete did not come from "The Big 3". That has changed somewhat over the years as the purchasing power of the Big 3 has become stronger and they gobble up all stars and potential stars.

In any case, why should the Big 3 get more tickets than the schools from which they purchased their stars? Dem nuh tink grandpa from Guys Hill waan fi see hi grandson a run fi Calabar? KMT

ISSA should tell these arrogant fools where to go!

We may need a 3 year sit out rule on transfers in order to catch the big 3. We need a large number of small schools for example Spot Valley and Guy's hill to win points but right now the big 3 are buying up the competition.

I thought that you won a Bronze medal. Did someone electroplate it recently?
            The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
              We may need a 3 year sit out rule on transfers in order to catch the big 3. We need a large number of small schools for example Spot Valley and Guy's hill to win points but right now the big 3 are buying up the competition.

I thought that you won a Bronze medal. Did someone electroplate it recently?
              KMRT!

Yuh know what, I am going to have to settle this ra$s this once and for all!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

They have made their case in an arrogant way. However they may be raising an issue which needs some clarification. What is the process of allocating the 5000 grandstand tickets?

If ISSA is saying they allocate 3000 tickets to sponsors and special guests that sound kinda high nuh true? I suspect some bandoolo may be going on there. That is more than 50% of grandstand tickets!
                Last edited by Islandman; January 20, 2016, 03:45 PM.
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

The whole thing needs a commission of enquiry.

I don't even try anymore to sit in the grandstand even though I know people and my past accomplishments should entitle me to lifetime tickets!

Never had a problem with bleachers, as long as they don't call to me.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What's up wid the Guys Hill reference, my great grandfather from Guys Hill, live to 102, stronger than any Snowballer!!!

Comment

The other day the Hydel coach bought an athlete from the high school there, only to have the Jago coach buy her after Hydel had put it much work over the year to get her ready to dun di place at Champs. So, unnu producing some champions it would appear!

Noice!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So what's her name and what event.

Comment

I don't remember them giving all that information. I would have remembered if her surname was Stonigut though!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Her name is Alysha Kelly. Hydel recruited her from Guy's Hill and she sat out Champs 2015 in 5th form thud denying Guy's Hill her services at Champs 2015. The next year St Jago High recruited her straight into 6th form. That means that she can compete at Champs 2016 for St Jago. Sounds like a case of thief from thief.
                            The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Ugly biz!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X