KC big guns missing from the 200m heats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KC big guns missing from the 200m heats

Kingston College’s (KC) duo of Jhevaughn Matherson and Akeem Bloomfield, along with Edwin Allen’s Shellece Clark are missing from Wednesday's second day 200m startlist at Champs 2016 #taChamps.

http://trackalerts.com/Articles/big-...achamps/15134/
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Kingston College’s (KC) duo of Jhevaughn Matherson and Akeem Bloomfield, along with Edwin Allen’s Shellece Clark are missing from Wednesday's second day 200m startlist at Champs 2016 #taChamps.

TrackAlerts.com contacted KC’s Niel Harrison and asked the reasons behind the omissions, but all he said, “Just don’t wish to disclose.”
    KMT! They make it look like is some secret science project they are putting together for a World's Fair.

And, I guess when you think about it...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post

http://trackalerts.com/Articles/big-...achamps/15134/

I heard that Bloomfield was never prepared for the 200m this season. No word on what is going on with Matherson.
      The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

My uninformed view is that Matherson is injury-prone. His slight frame probably can't manage the kind of training he needs to do in order to produce those unbelievable performances consistently.

He needs a coach like Stephen Francis who will know how to push him during these formative years. Some won't be high school stars. And then again, that's all some of them can ever be.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          My uninformed view is that Matherson is injury-prone. His slight frame probably can't manage the kind of training he needs to do in order to produce those unbelievable performances consistently.

He needs a coach like Stephen Francis who will know how to push him during these formative years. Some won't be high school stars. And then again, that's all some of them can ever be.
          Do you how Murphy, Minzie and Dexter Lee doing these days?

Comment

Working...
          X