Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class 2 1500 3:57!!! Jago youth!!

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=819374304835700

3:57 in class two, this youth need some attention!!!

It was a torrid run by the youth. Very impressive.

I am in the grandstand right now getting ready for the 100m finals. Give thanks for FLOW and them free wifi
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Nice I-man, feed us some results nuh, me ah toggle back and forth between Issa Twitter and trackalerts, but them minutes behind.

Comment

Class 2 Boys 100m Cbar 1-2 ! The youth did a Bolt chest beating while crossing the line in 10.41
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

These young sprinters are really impressive technique wise, both boys and girls. Them have the drive phase and transition down pat. They keep their form right to the finish line.

Comment

I saw the Ellis youth for first time in past few days and he is very impressive to me, cannot believe his accelerationout of drive phase.

Comment

Boom shot, brap brap nice!!! Bar should have the lead now, lets see how class one goes!

Comment

Class One on the track now..STETHS youth should win it

Comment

Yeah, I am backing him as well, KC for last!

Comment

STETHS first 10.17, Jago second, KC third

Comment

Wow, 10.17 what was wind?

Comment

Not sure but it shouldn't have been much.

In the semis the headwind was very strong for most of the 100m but it settled down for the finals

Comment

Thanks for the info I-man much appreciated!!

Comment

Working...
                          X