RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The greatest Jamaica football High School...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The greatest Jamaica football High School...

...does it again. JC 2-1 Wolmers in the Manning Cup final. Next week - KC in the Walker Cup. Nah go jinX it. Karl, is chu, we don't need no academy...JC ah school dem from time. LOL!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Mi know true JC man ave brave heart and wouldn't be scared of publicly calling a win,muscle up yuh heart likkle man say it JC win,KC lose....hehe....or yuh caan gwaan hide behind yuh jinx.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      Mi know true JC man ave brave heart and wouldn't be scared of publicly calling a win,muscle up yuh heart likkle man say it JC win,KC lose....hehe....or yuh caan gwaan hide behind yuh jinx.
      Like I said, "[me] nah go jinX it" ... only an eedyat would do dat...an tap lie, you nuh know nobady from JC...we don' frenup wid eedyats.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

ahhh right yuh neva guh JC, just another one of your made up fantasy like yuh jinx theory.

KC fi guh dung 3-0 mi say ,from a Ardenne man.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

ahhh right yuh neva guh JC, just another one of your made up fantasy like yuh jinx theory.

LOL! The only reason you call JC is true you know seh you have goat mout. KMT. And jes' so your tripe don't get read like a nex' Trumpian fallacy, I went to JC before you were born...an we all know seh you neva pass common entrance...an I doubt you ever went to a school much less a decent school, so stop tear down tings. Klown.

Comment

There it is again ,years of service not deeds of service, in truth you might have worn a JC unform how you represented it is the issue,being silent in the face of adversary qualifies you as a weak heart,you must have been the silent type when they stood ,what was it 30 years in the wilderness wallowing in midtable.

Speak up man declare victory ! Like I have with liverpool.

5th columnist ,I just spoke with a JC man - college man im say ,he said if yuh caaan declare victory - yuh a nuh true blue,yuh a boo,esp gainst KC.

Yuh see mi !

Comment

Jah Know...

Pon di Sunday day yah .....di 2 ah unnu funny nuh rath!

Doan tap atall!!!!!!
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I don't know where I would be on the site without Paul'y.Mi rate Im as di best in a particular way.

Comment

I don't know where I would be on the site without Paul'y.Mi rate Im as di best in a particular way.
                  Ah chu ... me rate u as di bes' to'...di bes' eedyat! LOL!

Comment

JC 6 KC 0 in the Walker Cup finals

The only three schools that have won corporate area Under 19 school boy football cups since about 2009 are Wolmer's, St Georges and Jamaican College. That will not change in 2016. No amount of JC Walker Cup bad luck is going to save KC.

The only schools that have Won the Oliver Shield since 2009 are ST Georges and JC, that will not change in 2016. JC will take the triple.

Congratulations JC. You defended the Manning Cup like Champions. See you next year.
                    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post

Congratulations JC. You defended the Manning Cup like Champions. See you next year.
                      Sounds like a plan

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Not sure about that. Walker Cup is jinxy.

Yes, JC is the better side...BUT...memba mi toll yuh.

Comment

JC coach made a telling observation.

Everyone has been saying Wulmaz has the best defence. If this is so, why then is their stellar keeper having to make 6 to 7 outstanding saves per match? I know against STGC, he made that number in the 2nd half only.

BTW, that 3pm Constant Spring match should NEVER have been played. The 1pm match was called off due to waterlogged pitch and yet they played the 3pm match and rain didnt stop falling???

I would love to see how it guh if we played Wulmaz ion a good dry pitch! Steeeuuups. The Wulmaz goalie was man of the match....that in itself is telling. LoL

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                            JC coach made a telling observation.

Everyone has been saying Wulmaz has the best defence. If this is so, why then is their stellar keeper having to make 6 to 7 outstanding saves per match? I know against STGC, he made that number in the 2nd half only.

BTW, that 3pm Constant Spring match should NEVER have been played. The 1pm match was called off due to waterlogged pitch and yet they played the 3pm match and rain didnt stop falling???

I would love to see how it guh if we played Wulmaz ion a good dry pitch! Steeeuuups. The Wulmaz goalie was man of the match....that in itself is telling. LoL
                            When was the last time ST Georges beat Wolmer's on any type of football pitch? We have been beating your G for at about 3 to 4 four years. Ease of the pitch, your side was beaten. The pitch could have been used for the first match but only for one match and they chose to play the most important match.

Yes, STETHS and Cornwall proved in the Super Cup that the Wolmer's defense could be pulled apart by good teams. Not sure about the ST G match because I never listen to that one. JC gave the Wolmer's defence some work to do but Wolmer's did not lose the Manning final because JC pulled the Wolmer's defense apart. We lost because of what Coley said they did. He said that they watched Wolmer's and JC tapes came prepared with a plan. That plan had to be to score with long range shots and it worked. Wolmer's was out coached by a better coach who did his home work.
                            The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                              Not sure about that. Walker Cup is jinxy.

Yes, JC is the better side...BUT...memba mi toll yuh.
                              Wi tend to lose focus when it comes to Walker Cup. It's like wi nuh rate it too tuff

Only 2 Walker tikles...both in the last 5-6 years! Before dat...ZILCH

Juss one ah dem ting deh

Comment

Working...
                              X