Bobo Ski Watten Tala Ala Ski Wah!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobo Ski Watten Tala Ala Ski Wah!!!!

MUNRO ARE SCHOOLS CHALLENGE QUIZ CHAMPIONS FOR 2017!!!!!

Well tried, Titchfield! Thanks for doing your part in keeping out the Kingston schools!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

a broken clock is correct twice
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

So the old boys going to expand the science lab and library?
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Congrats in beating my school but you nuh hear that you shouldn't celebrate them things deh round here no more. Them deh a babylon things from 19 0 long. A robot a dweet.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          Congrats in beating my school but you nuh hear that you shouldn't celebrate them things deh round here no more. Them deh a babylon things from 19 0 long. A robot a dweet.
          YOU WILL ALL BE ASSIMILATED. Memba mi tole unnu dat RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Welcome to Century 21...At last... 17 years late

FYI...In the Internet Age 17 years span 4 if not 5 GENERATIONS of technology.

Keep on pushin' tho
          Last edited by Don1; March 31, 2017, 08:56 AM.
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Bobo!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LOL!!!!
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                Bobo!

clawtt! 😱
                Last edited by Don1; April 2, 2017, 06:44 PM.
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                X