White Man Time .....by the numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the history of the PNP ?

Minimal Growth and meaningful progress for the mass of the people ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Excellent! And honest. Some will find it very difficult to argue differently.
      You flatter me...... but I truly don't mind.

Respek
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

LOL !!

A developing country 'loses' 25% of its economy and commentary is on how impactful the recovery process and growth was to the masses over a subsequent 8 year period.

Classic.

Comment

Golding looks to be the best (for now) of a bad lot...at least he seems to have some shame in Jamaica underperforming.

Jamaican people too simplistic. We ignore our most enlightened people (with unimpeachable integrity) and place blind faith in people with big egos and fatal flaws. Just look at Manley, Seaga, PJ, etc...

Lie with dogs, get up with fleas...

Sorry to be so crude, but look where we are now!

Comment

The best??

Originally posted by Willi View Post
            Golding looks to be the best (for now) of a bad lot...at least he seems to have some shame in Jamaica underperforming.

Jamaican people too simplistic. We ignore our most enlightened people (with unimpeachable integrity) and place blind faith in people with big egos and fatal flaws. Just look at Manley, Seaga, PJ, etc...

Lie with dogs, get up with fleas...

Sorry to be so crude, but look where we are now!
            Jury is out on Golding being the best or anything else ... early days yet..... and definitely too early to make an assessment.

At least he has the advantage of observing the experience of other leader's failures and also the advantage of the decreased inter party acrimony engineered mainly by Patterson and his non confrontational approach.

Something to build on. I hope he uses that to the max and desists from the silly termite type commentary. That gets us nowhere fast.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
              Jury is out on Golding being the best or anything else ... early days yet..... and definitely too early to make an assessment.

At least he has the advantage of observing the experience of other leader's failures and also the advantage of the decreased inter party acrimony engineered mainly by Patterson and his non confrontational approach.

Something to build on. I hope he uses that to the max and desists from the silly termite type commentary. That gets us nowhere fast.
              In such inauspicious company, it is not hard to be the best!

Comment

"How many troops do they have ?"

"Yuh can fahget it.. I not in dat !"

Comment

Absolutely not!

It is the equitable and fair distribution of misery and suffering for the mass of the people.
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Ouch...cynical...

pr
                    Peter R

Comment

Where does it get us when the Opposition chatting ****************e about worst Govt ever after 60 days??? Especially when they knew the effed up the country's finances?

Comment

Where does it get us when the Opposition chatting ****************e about worst Govt ever after 60 days??? Especially when they knew the effed up the country's finances?
                        Well, when dem have idiots cheering dem on, what yuh expect dem fi duh?
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Nolo contendre

You seem to be turning this into a contest between who makes the silliest statements. That's not really my interest but I understand how posters on this forum operate.

The Opposition's constitutional role is to oppose and sometimes they do so extravagantly as witnessed by that statement you referenced. That statement to me is of less than minor importance.

Golding's role is to lead and he is doing so with the handicap of a thin majority. If he is to have a hope of moving the country forward he would be well advised to try to bring the different elements of society together to buy into whatever his vision and policies are.
                          Of course he will never 100% succeed in this with the PNP but stupid and inflammatory comments will guarantee failure in consensus building however popular the rhetoric may be to his base. Consensus is what the country absolutely requires to move forward. He has to lead in building that not the Opposition.

You regard Golding to be the "best"... that with only a 4 month track record .... that reasoning defies logic. He may be the best hope but that's only because he's the current PM. Every incumbent of that office is our latest best hope.... just by definition.

The fellow has to perform..... and by that I mean deliver sustainable benefits to the majority and not just his monied backers and party sycophants.

That requires time, which I'm prepared to grant him without delivering premature judgments...... except to note that historically JLP policies deliver sharpened income inequality and more relative power for the economic elites.

Hopefully he can buck that trend.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                            You seem to be turning this into a contest between who makes the silliest statements. That's not really my interest but I understand how posters on this forum operate.

The Opposition's constitutional role is to oppose and sometimes they do so extravagantly as witnessed by that statement you referenced. That statement to me is of less than minor importance.

Golding's role is to lead and he is doing so with the handicap of a thin majority. If he is to have a hope of moving the country forward he would be well advised to try to bring the different elements of society together to buy into whatever his vision and policies are.
                            Of course he will never 100% succeed in this with the PNP but stupid and inflammatory comments will guarantee failure in consensus building however popular the rhetoric may be to his base. Consensus is what the country absolutely requires to move forward. He has to lead in building that not the Opposition.

You regard Golding to be the "best"... that with only a 4 month track record .... that reasoning defies logic. He may be the best hope but that's only because he's the current PM. Every incumbent of that office is our latest best hope.... just by definition.

The fellow has to perform..... and by that I mean deliver sustainable benefits to the majority and not just his monied backers and party sycophants.

That requires time, which I'm prepared to grant him without delivering premature judgments...... except to note that historically JLP policies deliver sharpened income inequality and more relative power for the economic elites.

Hopefully he can buck that trend.
                            Don,

I said SEEMS the best. Go read my post again. Clearly its early dayz and his head can tek him too. He can come down with a case of termititis!

PNP has delivered economic misery to all for far too long....as such any alternative to them is an economic positive for Jamaica.

Mi nuh beholden to none of them. Perform or step. Mi done talk.

Comment

Working...
                            X