No announcement yet.

I can see Obama in the MC Hammer pants doing the dance to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The answer to that is that we really don't know if its a race thing or not.
    I don't see many people saying it is definately race, but I don't see why it shouldn't be looked at as one possible factor in a very unusual situation.

In a center-leaning-liberal state like New Hampshire I don't think its the number one suspect though, I think the Clintons managed to turn the tide at the last minute.

Interesting weeks ahead. I really want to see how the black vote in S. Carolina ends up being split.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Thank God Obama is not like his relatives in other parts of the world who kill and mob just because an election result comes as a surprise!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Thank God Obama is not like his relatives in other parts of the world who kill and mob just because an election result comes as a surprise!
        ... or like those that promise nightmares.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Obama and Portia are related? News to me!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            Obama and Portia are related? News to me!
            Where were you? Nuh him black sistah?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Obama and Mama - there is a nice ring to that!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

GAmma, remember I told you never to count the Clintons out.

I also posted that Obama would win NH. What I think I and the pundits forgot was that he and McCain were going to share the pool of independents.

There is also a part of me that wonders whether Iowa is the fluke, because of that weird second choice thing they do in their caucus. I am curious before second choices where did Obama and Hilary stand.

The real turn to me is the difference in how the women in Iowa reastred versus the women in NH. That is the one I cannot figure out.

Comment

Someitmes you fi side-step di bait. It nuh even worth you time. But mi know you love di challenage from day one. NOw I see why you went to that ice box in NY for school.

Comment

human nature boss....when combined with societal influences and personal experiences it is not an exact science.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                    X