Whatever happened to that little

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatever happened to that little

DJ that called himself Risto Bengi? Heard one of his tunesthe other day and mi curious. Wasn't he a one hit wonder?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

He only did one hit but he was big in the dancehall circles even before he had a hit. Long time mi nuh hear nothing from him still.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

which song dat was?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Mi know him do want the money, gimmie the money, pon a popular King Jammy's riddim. I am trying to remember if he had anything else worth listening to.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          which song dat was?
          the one I heard was "Don't pirate iy (it)" or something close to that.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
          X